Elite Thievery Co. is hiring sea-worthy hands.

this is a great guild mates. i helped a friend that's not on the forums get in and he thanks me every time i see him. Eliza gave me a code to give him so he could join and he loves it. highist rateing for this guild for sure.:flag:

Congrats ETC!!!
Eliza.JPG

On June 26th, 2009 the ETC was formed from a handful of pirates, including members of the venerable Uncle's Mafia guild. That handful grew to the maximum numerous times over the next 36 months. We were given a great honor of being declared a Spotlight guild along with Absolute Chaos.

We've had a great run and this Amazon has no intention of dropping anchor anytime soon.

This June 26th, the Elite Thievery Co. invites pirates, scalleywags, buccaneers and privateers from all over the Caribbean to celebrate with us. And what better way?

ETC 3rd Anniversary Fleet Run and Pub Crawl!

That's right. Starting at 9pm (EST) on Port Royal, Abassa, the ETC will pour first drinks in the Rowdy Rooster tavern. From there the party sails to Tortuga and hits the Faithful Bride! After whooping it up, we sail languidly to Padres and grab another round at the Ratskellar. Any and all we encounter are welcome to join in. Once we're... in the spirit... our ships will take to the sea and conquer all in our path!

Old Salts We Be Now

I can scarcely believe that this family has been at sea this long! Yet, every night since June 26, 2009 the Elite Thievery Co. has pirates on the sea pillaging and plundering. And it's been a great three years.

First, I want to thank all the members of this body. Your decision to join this company and dedication to stay is what has made this possible and what will carry us forward. Also, to our Veterans and Officers an additional thank you for taking up the responsibility to help your mates, maintain integrity and uphold our name.

Despite a little dip in our membership, we're once again growing with some great new additions and we continue to be a force in the Caribbean! We have achieved the 500 maximum several times in the past and I see no reason why we won't do it again.

Dateline - Tortuga
September 10th, 2012

The Elite Thievery Co. is happy to announce its Homecoming!, September 21st-23rd.

Over the past 3+ years, the ETC has been home to more than 500+ pirates. Some have gone their own way or others have dropped anchor.

The weekend of the 21-22-23, the Elite Thievery Co. will be holding some informal events to invite all current members, as well as invite back those members who have been away from the sea or who are no longer ETC members.
  • Sept. 21st - SvS Blast (9pm EST)
  • Sept. 22nd - Afternoon Formal and Plunder (4pm EST)
  • Sept. 23rd - ETC Blockade (5pm EST)

*All events will take place on the Cortolla Server

Day and times of events will be also announced on the Elite Thievery Co. website (piratesetc.clangrid.com).

The Officer Corp met on Sunday night and part of that meeting included the nomination and promotion of two ETC members.
  • Maximus O'grim- Full Officer
  • David Firerage-Full Officer
These promotions were effective immediately. Well done, gents. You both are a credit to this company of pirates.

Ahoy Mates. I always Enjoyed seeing Eliza and any of the Guild. Always fun times. I learned Sailing on Eliza's ship when I was Jack Wildshot. Then I enjoyed being invited to many events that they ran, and events that others Guilds Invited them to. Great showing at Bill Ironskulls' Tribute. Poetry night at some secret location with the host Dread Poet Roberts. Hide and seek in empty Kingshead. Fleet sailing, lining our ships from Port Royal to Devils Anvil (sp) Then sail and sink everything. Good Times.

Back