Event  Elite Thievery Co. Poker Night

ElizaCreststeel

Wiki Staff
Members of the ETC will be taking over the King's Arm on Tortuga (Cortola) tonight at 10pm EST.

Stop by to throw down an ale or some rum (on the house), toss some cards, cut the dance floor or shoot the breeze.

May I ask, how are u gonna accommodate everyone if they wanna play poker?

Members of the ETC will be taking over the King's Arm on Tortuga (Cortola) tonight at 10pm EST.

Stop by to throw down an ale or some rum (on the house), toss some cards, cut the dance floor or shoot the breeze.

Eliza! oh dang, is this tonight? Bella, is broke,...she had to retrain, sailing for svs, plundering, ship rank every day, was $30,000 a day, but you can meet Jade, that my other pirate, she have lots of money, still,...you will like her,...she LOVES poker and blackjack,...she will try to make it,...Bella does like to shoot the breeze and dance though,, she might come for a while, hehe :party:i hope Rose comes she have a new dance i wanna learn! Where are ya Rose?

Thank you, Eliza.
I enjoyed seeing everyone there.
So sorry I had to be AFK most of the time.
It has just been one of those days...busy!

screenshot_2010-12-23_09-01-28.jpg
Was so nice meeting you and your friends last night, .....and you looked beautiful, as i knew you would, you could go shopping with me anytime,....i give you tips on new clohes, and you can help me,..with those sticky fingers of mine,...i do so much better at cards,,,if i could just lose all those dang, cheat cards,..,..they to tempting for me,...can we just trash those cards? maybe that would work,...sure hate to make leaderboard for most times in jail,..hehe,...but you know what,..i have my own comforter there, (del fuego anyway, me and my best friend adhy, our initials are carved in our cells there) my own tv,..and as you see,..here,,hehe, ..this ravens, i drink rum in this jail, it one of the more scary jails for me,...

screenshot_2011-04-01_00-03-46.jpg
I can't say much Bella, I only tried cheating once last night - and I got busted.

You ever find yourself in that postion, just put out a call to me,..i put together a little disguise,..me and misty, we come and break you out in no time,..... !

I wish i could have come looks like fun maybe next time if we have something like this i will see it earlier and be able to make it.

Back