Guild Discussion Elite Thievery Co.

Lads and lasses, with the Caribbean re-opening on Sunday... I do have full plans to launching the Crimson Widow for some open crew plunder.

If you can get a time slot and come on, you're welcome aboard.

Belle is back in the ETC along with another new pirate, Luke.

Ran several plunder runs with a crew of gunnies last night and plan on doing the same tonight if all goes well.

Our Facebook page has a NEW Guild Invite code on it.

Why, thank you for the offer! <3 I currently run my own guild, "Hoist The Colors," but I'll keep you guys in-mind if anything is to not go well on my end. And the same to you if you have any interest in joining my guild.

Thanks,
Davy :) <3
You're welcome to join! Our Facebook page has an open Guild Code as well.

I used the code, but game says it is invalid. :c

I will be on Port Royal Abassa server on June 1st at 3 PM Pacific if anyone wants to invite me by person.

Last edited:
A tip of the tricorn to Charles Sharkgrim... mastered 6 skills in mere moments in an awesome glow-fest. He took all of his weapon skills from 29-30, one after the other, in while other pirates cheered him on.

Bow to the Mastered.

The ETC continues to grow. Another 6 members over the weekend. Thank you mates for signing on.

Be ready for upcoming announcement about events THIS week and our first round of officer selection is under way. This initial group is being hand-picked by Nathaniel and myself. BUT, future officers will be nominated and voted on by the ENTIRE guild. We want you mates to have a say.

Details can be found on our newly started site - EliteThieveryCo.GamerLaunch.com

Back