Guild Discussion Elite Thievery Co.

You have piqued my interest. I remember this guild from POTCO, though I was never a part of it. I like the name, and it has an air of the atmosphere that I like - elite, not overly huge like a robotic corporation. I'm thinking of signing over me loyalties (but not me treasure).

An in game meeting would be splendid. I was planning to jump on when the update finished anyway. And it just did apparently...minutes ago

Last edited:
Perdida_queen's_nest.png
Tomorrow night, the ETC will be holding a Bug Hunt Raid on Isla Perdida, Andaba. 9:30PM (7/27)

Since our Pop Raid was limited to only teleport islands last time, the ETC's next loot night will take place in the Queen's Nest on Perdida! Terror and Soldier Wasps swarm as the Elite Thieves take on The Hive. Great chance to work weapons or doll to heal your mates.

I want to thank ye, the mates of the ETC who attended the Bug Hunt Raid last night on Isla Perdida. We had a nearly full crew a' buccaneers who took th' fight to that nasty Wasp Queen and her soldiers. I saw many a glow and the loot littered across the jungle floor.

bug hunt 1.jpg

bug hunt 2.jpg

bug hunt 3.jpg

If you weren't able to attend, keep a sharp eye for other guild events in the coming weeks. Sunday afternoon, you're invited for a little game of Doll Tag on the Kingshead Lawn (4pm EST)

Eliza Creststeel

PS - Thank ye Meghan for taking the pictures.

Brief officer meeting Sunday night to say thank you for the events of the previous week. Also, we will be trying to hold a Guild SvS event soon. There is a poll regarding which day on our Facebook page and website.

And 4 members were promoted to Veteran!

Congratulations to:
  • Allegra Fisher
  • Batholomew Treasuremorgan
  • Hector Sharkskull
  • Rogue (who recently returned to us)

WarGames - Guild SvS
ship_pvp2.jpg

Ahoy mates, grab your cannon ram! The ETC will be holding some ship to ship combat practice this Wednesday night in some SvS action. Mates will split up, crew up and battle it out. Finish your Caribbean Struggle quests as we have a friendly skirmish.

Mates, the Officer Corp of the ETC met last night to discuss company business. We will be promoting 4-5 Veterans to the rank of Officer in the coming week. The candidates whose name came up for consideration are:
  • Elena Eastwood
  • Rogue
  • Charles Sharkgrim
  • Janet Treasuremorgan
If you, as a member, have someone you want to recommend - please post a reply.
If you're on this list, but are not interested in a promotion, please post a reply.

Header_undead.gif

Viva Le France!

Tonight the members of the Elite Thievery Co. hit the shores of Isla Cangrejos to square off against the ruthless Jacques Le Blanc and scores of Undead French Navy! Also beware of Boss Giant Crabs!

We will be hitting the beach at 8:30 pm EST. on the Valor Server

A good opportunity for newer pirates to level any weapons or work the Skeleton Infestation quest for Woodruff.

setsail.png

The Labors of the Elite Thieves!

This coming Labor Day, the Elite Thievery Company will be offering a series of challenges to the full membership. Be watching this space or our Facebook page for news of this event. Think of it like an in-game scavenger hunt.

More info to follow...

This Labor Day weekend is great time for any pirate looking for a guild to spend some time with us in the Elite Thievery Co. There will be an in-game Scavenger Hunt this weekend.

Take a peek at our Facebook page to see past events and screenshots of our members in swashbuckler action.

FISHING CONTEST!!

fishing.PNG

Today and Tomorrow, mates can win IRL prize for the one that DIDN'T GET AWAY! Just logon and fish anytime between Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th.
  • Prize for the Biggest Black Chimera (Requires Journeyman Fishing Rod)
  • Prize for the Biggest Goblin Shark (Requires Master Fishing Rod)
Cast away, haul in a whopper, then take a screenshot of your biggest and best catch! Post your entries HERE or on our Facebook Page.

Last edited:
februaryblockade4.jpg

Tomorrow in honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day and Legends of Pirates Online starting Open Beta -

ALL members of the ETC are asked to report to Abassa Server Port Royal docks at 8pm EST to launch an ARMADA!

We will put to sea as many ships as possible, then take a grand tour of the Caribbean, ending at Kingshead as our ships circle the fort and give Beckett's boys a few parting shots!

Such a fun place to be! No joke. Been here 3 weeks and haven't regretted a moment.

Definitely makes leveling way more fun, it's just so easy because time flies when... (i'll let you finish it off!) :fo:

screenshot_2017-09-19_21-16-34.jpg

A great night, mates! Thank you to those who came with us tonight on a sail around the Caribbean when launched an Armada.

And welcome to all the many new members of the ETC family who joined us tonight! Looking forward to sailing and fighting by your side!

SPANISH INQUISITION!
SpanishUndead.jpg

Tonight, the ETC drops anchor on Cutthroat Isle, Valor Server (9:30pm EST) to lay waste to the hordes of Spanish Undead, led by Tomas Blanco hisself!

Here's a chance to improve your skills, find some loot and maybe finish some quests.

Back