Guild Discussion Elite Thievery Co.

I have been in Elite Thievery Co. 2 weeks now and it is definitely Amazing Guild!!! :happy:

I just Finish Raven's Cove and earlier BP quest at level 29 with is personal record for meh.
If anyone is looking for Helpful guild this is the right place!!! :)

RC quest Finished.
screenshot_2019-01-15_07-00-41.jpg

Going to make a more formal announcement soon but I happen to have a lovely item to offer up as a prize to the mate who can come up with the best in-game screenshot for our Facebook page header. Best disable the HUD (F12) and look more for scenery, less on action or poses.

Contest Deadline will be Feb 28th. You can post your screenies as a reply or DM me.
book.jpg

Tormenta Tuesday - Tonight 9:30pm EST
Throwback Tharrsday - Flagship Plunder 9:30pm Thursday
Friday Night Fights - Open PvP Friday 8-11pm

Still 2 more days in the Screenshot Contest!

This Week's Events
(March 12th-17th)

• Tormenta Tuesday - Tonight 9:30pm EST
  • Throwback Tharrsday -Tomb Raiders in the Catacombs 9:30pm Thursday
  • Cap'n Fishy's Fantastic Fishy Friday! - All Day Casual Event
  • Officer Meeting - Sunday - 10pm

Event Calendar (April 29th - May 5th)

• Mon: Dread's Story Time - 10:30pm Grotto, Fragilles
  • Thurs: Bug Hunt (Queen's Nest) - 9:30pm Isla Perdida
  • Friday Night Fights - Open PvP (8-11pm)
  • Sunday: Officer Meeting - 10:30pm

All Times EST

Last night, the Officer Corps of the Elite Thievery Co. met to discuss Guild business. During that discussion, nominations and votes were put forth to promote several Veteran members to the rank of Officer.

In all cases, the votes were unanimous.

The following Thieves have been promoted:

• Cinnamon
  • Chris Stilinski
  • Emma Gayle Peele
  • Quinn Bridgehawk
  • Shamus O'Castle
  • Sick Indanoodle
  • Velvet
  • Warskull

The following Thieves have been promoted to Veteran:

• Geoffrey
  • Grace
  • Kaptain Kook
  • Patron De Septem
  • Otter
  • Peregrin Stormwinds
  • Ricardo Cannonbain
  • Zamo

Announcement:

The ETC is close to the 500 Pirate Guild Max, we will be purging some long-time in-actives before June 15th. The cut-off will be 6 months in-active or longer. If you have an Alt in the guild, just log in before the end of the month to reset their time. Any in-active pirate who is purged will be welcomed back anytime.

ETCFLAGMD.JPG

It's Official - We're VERY OLD SALTS!

Mates, the Elite Thievery Co. will turn over 10 YEARS on June 29th!

Check back to this forum, our Discord or our Facebook page for upcoming events of celebration! We are planning some public gatherings as well, including a Fleet Run as part of our anniversary festivities!

Elite Thievery Co. - 10th Anniversary Events

• Wed. June 26th - Anniversary Toast / Guild Photo Shoot - 9:30pm EST
    • All ETC members, past and present are invited to the King's Arm Tavern on Tortuga, Valor for share a pint and give a celebratory toast. From there, we'll grab some screenshots to mark the day before crewing up for plunder and loot.
  • Thu. June 27th - Alternate Guild Photo Shoot 10pm EST
    • For those mates who can't make it Wednesday, we'll regroup in our Sunday best.
  • Fri. June 28th - Fleet Run - 9:30pm EST
    • ALL PIRATES ARE INVITED to join us as the ETC puts all ships to sea and takes a tour of Caribbean and sink all in our path! Ships will launch from Port Royal (Valor), head West around Cuba and Outcast then South around Padres finally encircling Kingshead to put some terror into the hearts of Beckett and his minions!

Last edited:
On Sunday, the Elite Thievery Co. Officer Corps forth a vote to promote 3 Veteran members to the rank of Officer from nominations that were open to the entire company.

The following Thieves have been promoted:
  • Cyclone Dude
  • Lady Lootilicious
  • Sublime
The decision to choose pirates from our great number of excellent, helpful Veterans was NOT easy. I expect many of the others nominated to be promoted in the future.

Also on the agenda was my decision to promote two more Co-GMs aid me and First Officer Elizabeth Blastwash.
  • Captain Seas Bo Dorado
  • Mini Peach
These promotions are effective immediately both in game and on our Discord channel.

Back