Elizabeth O'Malley Turns 50

P

Pirate Lass

The party photos from last night! Enjoy!
MistyDancing.png
flexin.png
BoatParty.png
Thebestofpartyphotos.png

oh and also, your lucky.. i still haven't maxed my first pirate XD I'm lazy :)...... im so lazy, i have two levels left and i wont max my pirate XD
Aww let me know if you need help. Sometime all that is needed is good company . . . I have fun friends! Your signature is awesome!!!!

Aww let me know if you need help. Sometime all that is needed is good company . . . I have fun friends! Your signature is awesome!!!!

lol ty, i only have like two friends and they aren't helpful at all (no offence you two friends, bc ik at least one of them will read this XD) lol so my lvling goes slow, reduced to just fishing. lol. i have about halfway left till 49.

lol ty, i only have like two friends and they aren't helpful at all (no offence you two friends, bc ik at least one of them will read this XD) lol so my lvling goes slow, reduced to just fishing. lol. i have about halfway left till 49.

(im doing alot of quoting my own posts....) forgot to mention that im going to be maxed by next weeknd if i dont explode from the amount of fishing soooo.... lvling isnt going slow(i lied to myself! O_O)... just the grenades and staff r, bc idk where to lvl those at XD

We are going to have to fix that Constance and get you mastered! :party:

Back