Recruiting Emerald Regiment

Big Kab

Pirate Master
Ahoy mates! I plan on bringing back Emerald Regiment to its former glory and beyond! Join me in my valiant quest to plunder, pillage, loot, sail, quest, level, and more. Together we will make the Caribbean great again. We are a family friendly guild, though prefer mature behavior and nature, we were great at looting, sailing, mats runs, ranking, leveling, supporting each other, having fun, invasions, you name it. We were one of the top guilds on all the leaderboards and exploded into prominence all those years ago. I plan to bring that style of pirating back.

I would not mind joining if that is alright with you. I did not play much once the Brigs and materials came out. The only things I know about them is from wiki research. Its been a while anyway lol.

I think I remember a pirate named Big Kab...did you also play Pirates 101? I'm Cass O'Connerly.

Yep, I'll need to attach a list of the rules to follow to be a member, but if people agree to those, they are all welcome :)
So as long as you agree and adhere to these rules you are more than welcome to join the best guild in the Caribbean.
1. Be respectful and polite at all times, not only is it becoming, but you will be representing our guild in a positive light.
2. Don't steal loot, spots, xp, and anything of the sort, always ask before jumping in or intruding.
3. Don't take the wheel of someone else's ship without permission first.
4. No teleporting without asking.
5. Don't ask for promotions, they will come when ready.
6. Don't use excessive caps or spam in guild chat.
7. And finally, I understand that most, if not all of us are adults now, but keep chat pg-13 and family friendly. I am a bit more lenient on this rule as we are just about all adults here at this point, but still. Keep it respectful

Last edited:
GUILD UPDATE:

Greetings Folks! I think the Emerald Regiment thread needs some updating since we actually have a game to play now! I am Blade, ER Guild Founder and long time Guildmaster. The Emerald Regiment clan is back and we're interested in getting that word out. The beta is still in very early stages, but never too soon to connect back with players from the Caribbean's glory days. Many things have changed since the original game. We all got older, wiser, and especially, busier! - but that doesn't mean we all don't want to make some time to relive our favorite game. If you strive to achieve strong in-game goals, or just want to socialize with some cool people, Emerald Regiment may be the guild for you. The rules have always been simple (they are listed above in an post), and getting along with members is effortless!

As it stands now, Big Kab - the current GM, will stay at the helm. He's a fine leader and a much less rusty pirate than I! That being said, I'm still going to very much play as role in the guild as an Co-GM, adviser, guild developer, and most importantly, a player. I always have strong goals in mind, and for players that knew me before, I love to push the bar to challenge the possibilities we can accomplish as a unit. The leadership core of the former guild (GM's and Officers) is very much in-tacked, and we're reaching out to former members that may just be lurking in the waters, as well as new pirates looking for a home.

We plan to the use the forums, as the fine social space it is, for connecting with members and with the public community. We also have set up a Emerald Regiment Discord for members who want to be in easier contact with the clan on the go. Information for that will go through Big Kab and I for any interested participants. The goal for now is to start to build a foundation for the guild heading closer towards a full release. I hope everyone on the forums has been doing well over the years, and I'm happy to be back involved with such a wonderful group of players! :)

Until next time,
Blade

I'll make a pirate for ER! :)
Awesome! it'll be good to have ya on board :D

I would not mind joining if that is alright with you. I did not play much once the Brigs and materials came out. The only things I know about them is from wiki research. Its been a while anyway lol.
You're more than welcome to join!

I think I remember a pirate named Big Kab...did you also play Pirates 101? I'm Cass O'Connerly.
Your name rings a faint bell as well! I did not play Pirates 101, however I was a seasoned pirate in POTCO, having played since late 2007 so perhaps we ran into each other at some point!

how do i join this guild
You can join by finding one of our members in the Caribbean or private message me when you are online and I can do my best to get you in!

Hello all. Can I join Emerald Regiment.
You most certainly can!

Hmm, I was wondering if I could join this clan?? Looks pretty cool :)
Not sure, you seem kinda sketchy. :p

Ahoy! Im Ready to join ye!
Ahoy! If ye are still interested in joining we are open recruiting now, just make sure you're comfortable with the rules and I or another officer will get you in!

I'll go ahead and join as well, soon as Beta opens. This seems like a guild I would like.
I think we'd like you too then!

I am sorry I have not been as attentive to this thread as I should be, I have been rather busy with school and work and the regular adulting things. I will try and follow it more closely in the future!

Leveling in progress! Found 3 Beta Keys in 3 days, keep your eyes open for keys to help your other guild members out!
screenshot_2017-01-25_11-00-29.jpg
screenshot_2017-01-27_23-58-31.jpg

Back