Recruiting Emerald Regiment

Maisy wants a PARTY

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 14.38.19.png

let's schedule a day and time for that! You pick the time that works best for you and I'll make sure you get your part! that is awesome!!!

Thank you :)

I get a bit mixed up with times being in the UK but I can stay up late most night for a special occasion!! I am 5 hours after EST and 8 hours after PST. I think most people seem to be on at midnight my time but that might not suit people further west. Maybe a bit later?

xxx

Thank you :)

I get a bit mixed up with times being in the UK but I can stay up late most night for a special occasion!! I am 5 hours after EST and 8 hours after PST. I think most people seem to be on at midnight my time but that might not suit people further west. Maybe a bit later?

xxx
well looks like maintenance taking longer than I thought so we'll have to reschedule! pick a time that you think would work best for you as well as most of us over here in the states! look forward to watching all the glows!

well looks like maintenance taking longer than I thought so we'll have to reschedule! pick a time that you think would work best for you as well as most of us over here in the states! look forward to watching all the glows!

Yes, let's leave it for another night. I'm wondering if a weekend would be better because people will have school or work on weekdays. Shall we see what suits anyone else that might want to come along? It isn't really a big deal though, just a bit of fun so I don't want to put anyone out.

xxx

Sunday now... seems the game is closed for a while so catch up when it opens.

Be good everyone xxx

Last edited:
Ahoy Everyone! Emerald Regiment is proud to launch it's new guild site! The new site can be found here. If you are inquiring about the guild, or wish to join please fill an application on the site, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Of course you can still message an officer here on the forums, but I'd kindly like to ask that all current and prospective guild members make an account on the site. I'd like it to be a place for us, as a guild to be able to coordinate and share things, without having to take up space here on the forums. We hope to see you join us! As always, Fair Winds, and Calm Seas!

Ahoy Everyone! Emerald Regiment is proud to launch it's new guild site! The new site can be found here. If you are inquiring about the guild, or wish to join please fill an application on the site, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Of course you can still message an officer here on the forums, but I'd kindly like to ask that all current and prospective guild members make an account on the site. I'd like it to be a place for us, as a guild to be able to coordinate and share things, without having to take up space here on the forums. We hope to see you join us! As always, Fair Winds, and Calm Seas!
Just signed up

Just signed up

Goodness Jim, that is such a difficult application form! TLOPO is not mentioned as one of the games, and which server should be chosen?

And to top it all, both the names 'Maisy' and 'Maisie' are taken. What a wound to my vanity :queen: Oh well, I guess I'll recover. I'll just call myself 'wallflower' or something.

So.... guidance on the game and server to choose please. :dunno:

xxx

Goodness Jim, that is such a difficult application form! TLOPO is not mentioned as one of the games, and which server should be chosen?

And to top it all, both the names 'Maisy' and 'Maisie' are taken. What a wound to my vanity :queen: Oh well, I guess I'll recover. I'll just call myself 'wallflower' or something.

So.... guidance on the game and server to choose please. :dunno:

xxx
TLOPO has not been added yet as a game option, so just choose Pirates of the Caribbean. Server Andaba. I guess Guild Launch isn't aware of POTCO closing, and TLOPO opening, so they haven't updated yet. Also, do you already have a guild launch account? That may be why the names are taken.

TLOPO has not been added yet as a game option, so just choose Pirates of the Caribbean. Server Andaba. I guess Guild Launch isn't aware of POTCO closing, and TLOPO opening, so they haven't updated yet. Also, do you already have a guild launch account? That may be why the names are taken.

Hi Jim,

No, I don't think I do have an account there. I did wonder if I had made one at some point so tried the 'forgot password' option but it didn't recognise my e-mail address, so I guess it must be someone else.

Thanks for the other information. I'll sign up now.

xxx

Hi Jim,

No, I don't think I do have an account there. I did wonder if I had made one at some point so tried the 'forgot password' option but it didn't recognise my e-mail address, so I guess it must be someone else.

Thanks for the other information. I'll sign up now.

xxx
Alright, and no problem, I'll keep an eye out for your application.

Hiya all, Hope you all coped with the withdrawal symptoms over the past couple of months and are raring to go again! The game certainly seems more stable to me which is great! I really wish we could offer a donation or something to the guys that are working on it...

Anyway, to the point. I'm rather stuck at the moment because I'm one hit off mastering all my weapons so I daren't spend long on the game in case I get attacked and need to defend myself! It would be really good to have some of my friends with me when I master them all because I am far too narcissistic to do it quietly on my own!

Is anyone free on Saturday or Sunday at 7.00 pm Eastern time (which I think is 4.00 pm Pacific)? That will be midnight here in the UK. I can make it an hour or so later if that is too early for you.

Please let me know if either of these times is good, or otherwise suggest some other times.

Thanks guys.

Love Maisy xxx

Back