Recruiting Emerald Regiment

wtg Maisie! Video on the way!
tlopo 2017-05-28 18-39-41-62.jpg

I'd like to join. My little pirate at Tortuga Nocivo Ocean server name is Kevin?
I can wait for 15 minutes, please let me know?
I tried to meet an ER member bout lost contact?
I was an officer when Blade was GM and had a good friend in Pretty Polly, I'd like to be back in ER again with this pirate.
I met a ER member at DH tonight, but due to beta issue, could not meet him when he had an officer, sorry.
Please let me know when and where to meet an officer, thanks for the help :)
I have beta key so anytime should be good?

Last edited:
Here's a few screenshots from a guild event we had the other day, looting Tomas Blanco. It wasn't organized, we just kind of all ended up over there, which is what I love lol
screenshot_2017-06-15_22-32-073257Pop.jpg

screenshot_2017-06-15_22-30-215760Pop.jpg

screenshot_2017-06-15_22-29-377408Pop.jpg

Starting Tuesday June 20, Emerald Regiment will be hosting weekly guild events! Our event this coming Tuesday is a boss raid on General Darkhart! Server will be Marineros, at 7:30 PM Central. All are welcome, and we look forward to our friends and possibly even new faces coming loot with us. The Information is also posted on our guild site on the calendar and news sections. We'll see you there!

Hi Solomon, thanks for asking to join our wonderful guild.

Perhaps you can meet one of us in game so we can let you know more about us and sort out an invitation

I’ll put this on our discord and someone will message you,

Take care

Oops, forgot to post

Solomon, thanks for interest in our guild. Unfortunately, I won't be on line until Thursday. I hope someone else could help you out. Hope to see you in our guild real soon.

Back