Recruiting Emerald Regiment

"it is also showing an appropriate and friendly acknowledgement of others"<--- Does this mean we would have to participate in guild events? I read the rest and seems great. I just to make my own decision in whether or not I participate in stuff tbh. Actually been thinking of trying you all out for awhile now. I would like to put an alt or two in there if there is room. Thanks!

"it is also showing an appropriate and friendly acknowledgement of others"<--- Does this mean we would have to participate in guild events?

Hiya :)

No not at all, it is just a gentle reminder that ruff-tuff swashbucklers though we may be, people get a nice feeling from being welcomed when they log in, replied to when they have a question, and generally interacted with. We really do welcome new members but want to keep the 'community' feel that our guild has become known for.

It would be lovely to have you if you would like to join (especially as you have already read our rules! How good is that :) ! ) So either leave a message here for someone to come and meet you or if you bump into one of us in-game they can shout for a vet or officer to zoom over to you.

Take care.

xxx

Hiya :)

No not at all, it is just a gentle reminder that ruff-tuff swashbucklers though we may be, people get a nice feeling from being welcomed when they log in, replied to when they have a question, and generally interacted with. We really do welcome new members but want to keep the 'community' feel that our guild has become known for.

It would be lovely to have you if you would like to join (especially as you have already read our rules! How good is that :) ! ) So either leave a message here for someone to come and meet you or if you bump into one of us in-game they can shout for a vet or officer to zoom over to you.

Take care.

xxx
Ty and okie, yea i usually always say wb.. even if it isnt return (as annoying as that can be lol). I would like to join so someone want to msg me, or dm me an invite code, i would be very grateful. I have two pirates I would like to put in, if okie. Eve (lvl 50) and bitter imp (lvl 30).

Back