Emerald Regiment!

Hey guys! I am the new GM of Emerald Regiment. :)

Hey Kab, sorry I am so slow with the reply, but it is great that we have such a great guy at the helm again after our sad goodbye to Blade. Blade was such a brilliant GM, wise yet strong, and I think lots of us were very worried for the guild community after he left. But after a few difficult moments coming to terms with the loss of our Blade, you came along and have pulled it all together again. I, and lots of other guildies, are grateful to you and you have our respect and full support.

All strength to you!

Love Maisy

From nothing to 6th all time in enemies ( among many other huge milestones ). I can't thank you all enough. Your dedication to me is unmatched and i'm forever grateful for the memories I've made with the ER crew.
Do not be upset about the game drawing to a close, as you have accomplished so much over these past almost 3 years. When people remember the game that turned to ash, the Emerald Regiment will always flash through their minds. You guys always go through my mind. You're the best, Pirates and Friends. I'll always cherish being your Guildmaster.

Love, Trevor ;)

Hi lovely ER pirates, I don't have anything special to say apart from that it is hard to express how much I will miss you all and to wish you all a great future and lots of success in whatever life brings for you.

I didn't think I would be able to cope with being there for the last day of the game and said goodbye to lots of my friends yesterday. But I was there today for the last moments (which came half and hour late... good old reliable Disney!). When that last DC happened, on Kab's ship, I sat for a moment looking at my screen and realised that, over a long period, I have probably spent more time with my guild friends than anyone else including my family and RL friends! My time on the game was important for me in lots of ways that I won't go in to now and, hard as it is to predict the future, I don't expect ever to forget my home in Emerald Regiment.

Anyway, the purpose of this is not to be sentimental or dramatic.. just to say thanks to you all for being such warm and thoughtful friends. I don't know how many guildies are members of the forums here; I think a lot are part of the guild facebook group, but I don't have a facebook account so I can't post my goodbyes there. Perhaps, if anyone who sees this wouldn't mind, they could pass on my grateful thanks, good wishes and love there for me too.

I understand the forums will keep going at least for a while, and I will turn up here from time to time ('bad pennies' come to mind, or is that a UK concept) and I hope those of you that are members here will post sometimes to say hello and let us know how you are getting on.

One final word of thanks to Blade and Kab. I, and I know lots of others, are very grateful for the time and effort that you put into the guild for us and for the wise leadership that you provided. Leadership is often taken for granted, ironically particularly when things are going well, but it is a rare ability to keep such a large and disparate group working and playing together in harmony. The Regiment was so rich for having you in command, and if you do half as well in real life as you did as GMs of ER.... well Disney should take a lesson!

Love to you all,

Maisy xxx

((((Mai)))) ((((ER)))) Emerald Regiment will always hold a special place in my heart. It actually had that feeling of family to it. I loved being GM and being privileged to be the GM of such a great bunch of mates. I kept playing for the guild. Y'all made it fun to log in every day after an exhausting day of work and class.
Here's to the many memories.

Hello there! :) I was wondering if Samantha "Sam/Sammie" Searatte is still around on another game :)Hello there! :) I was wondering if Samantha "Sam/Sammie" Searatte is still around on another game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rich, I'm sorry but I don't know which game Sammie is playing now. She joined another guild towards the end, but I can't remember which one now, so maybe a message in the general forum will find someone who has kept in touch.

xxx

She doesn't play a game anymore. She's in college like a lot of us and decided to just quit. I play SWTOR, but I don't really. I'm still a lowish level. I work too much and have too much schoolwork and homework.

Alright thanks and no worries :) Was a good friend of her's back when we were both in a guild called Pira Sea Inc. and then for a long time after but slowly grew apart. thanks for the info though :)

Ahoy Willard! I do not currently lead an ER guild in any other online games, but a couple of my officers including Griffin The Crazed, Al Cutcha, and Big Kab have moved to Star Wars - The Old Republic. I know the game set-up is a little bit different over there, so I would have to track them down, but I definitely could if you were interested in joining them. Honestly, other than that, I really can't tell you where the rest are. Alot of the guild went cold turkey after POTCO to give more time to their own personal goals and achievements, but Star Wars is the way to go if you want to find them.

Ahoy Willard! I do not currently lead an ER guild in any other online games, but a couple of my officers including Griffin The Crazed, Al Cutcha, and Big Kab have moved to Star Wars - The Old Republic. I know the game set-up is a little bit different over there, so I would have to track them down, but I definitely could if you were interested in joining them. Honestly, other than that, I really can't tell you where the rest are. Alot of the guild went cold turkey after POTCO to give more time to their own personal goals and achievements, but Star Wars is the way to go if you want to find them.

Last time I was in SWTOR (couple months ago) many of them including Griffin I think had joined our POTCO Guild, Sith side called Umbra. I have a friend who still plays, I could talk to him if you like :)

@Samuel of D.A. I have 7 60s on Jedi Covenant at the moment 6 pub side 1 imp. My pub characters include MistaSpot, Aggro-whoré, Fortís, Vírtus, Rebellio, and Nuísance. My imp character is Laedis :) shoot me an in game whisper or mail, though I am not currently online if you need anything :)

Last edited:
Back