Emerald Regiment!

It is a list of my characters on Jedi Covenant at the max level lol he asked what the characters names were there so I gave him mine. How've you been, CC and Blade?

"Aggro-whoré"

that name tho
LOL well I got that name because my first character, my sentinel MistaSpot always pulled aggro off the tanks in operations so I named the second one I made Aggro-whoré because it was funny and oh so true, though this expansion sentinels are not nearly as good in operations. You have to be very skillful with your sentinel or really any melee to make it in 3.x

It is a list of my characters on Jedi Covenant at the max level lol he asked what the characters names were there so I gave him mine. How've you been, CC and Blade?
Very good! Stumbled onto the forums to check in, I hope all is well my friend ;)

CC has been good. Getting my degree in Indiana Jones dirt digging (Anthropology). Got a job working in the UConn AD, which is like a dream job for me, and I can keep it past graduation. Going to be able to get my ACP and then grab a M.S. in accounting at UConn too, which means 3 more years of school for CC but it doesn't really count since its like two classes a semester and I would be working an awesome job anyways. Its really awesome because I get to combine my love for playing in the dirt, UConn basketball, and money (not in a Scrooge way, I like the stock market and numbers lol) all into one.

Still miss looting sometimes. Not going to be playing any more MMOs though, I've only ever played VMK and Pirates. Guess I'll just have to wait for Disney to release something cool and then break our hearts again. I do own Disney stock though so I can't say I'm that mad :p

Back