Emerald Sea Gang back active!

I would like to have a pirate back in ESG. I had a few in it back in the day. I have a play time reserved Friday 6-9 central if you will be around :)

Hey everyone, we have the Emerald Sea Gang back with myself as GM. Please let me know if you want in one of the first POTCO guilds! :)

Happy Pirating

Maj
MAJOR!!!!! Its so good to see you on here. I hope you remember me....Anita Vacation! I would love to get back into the best guild! How do I do that?

If anyone needs a guild code let me know! Now that we are back from the update I'm sure all the codes that were out there are no good. PM me.

Maj
Sure...might as well have a code. I had a few people interested in joining, before the update, but couldn't let them in. Is it possible to promote me back to what I was originally....I think its an officer. Not sure of the official title is nowadays. Anyways, then I could let people in. I play during the daytime mostly!

Ahoy major, i am needing an invite please into ESG if you are able to see this. Hope all is well with you.
Hey mate I hope this guild is still active just pointing out the last time this thread was spoke in was July 5 2017.. Also havent seen this guild running around game in a long while. But wish you luck mate hopefully it is still around.

Back