Idea Enable the boot button to work outside SvS

Hernandez

Honorable Pirate
As per title suggests, simply remove the ability that it only works during privateering.
These AFK leeches are driving me mad, since they dont do anything but take up space on my ship!

In a sense, but this is a game. So you would rather have about 5 pirates doing absolutely nothing aboard your ship? That's your choice then, but keeping this intact will do more damage than good in the future.
Well you chose to put your ship on public so you should know this would happen but I'm pretty sure they're working on a solution

Well you chose to put your ship on public so you should know this would happen but I'm pretty sure they're working on a solution

It's a quick fix until a better solution can be brought up. It will still leave the captain to decide who to boot and who not to boot.

As per title suggests, simply remove the ability that it only works during privateering.
These AFK leeches are driving me mad, since they dont do anything but take up space on my ship!
I feel there should be a boot option. wait... there was one! it should be added back because it's true some people just board to steal gold and in the pirates life I'm pretty sure if you just stood there thecrew would make you walk the plank. :walk the plank:

A captain doesn't need to do a vote. Since in my experiences, votes always get thrown because people either dont care or just vote no because they know the person being voted to be kicked out.

A captain doesn't need to do a vote. Since in my experiences, votes always get thrown because people either dont care or just vote no because they know the person being voted to be kicked out.
I was suggesting this because a captain may be abusive and kick people for no reason.

Back