Enchantment and Look

Goliath1312

Buccaneer
It would be sweet to see us have a chance to make our own weapons. You can go to a gypsy and can copy passive abilities along weapon break attacks and abilities like healing or feint. Only one of those abilities could be added along with 3 or 4 passives. You can take crude to rare weapons and remove their passives and abilities and remake them again. Powerful would be one of those passives. It costs money to do these things. You would just take a weapon you got and put it into the window and it would copy and store those passives/abilities.

It would be a great use of potions, recall Staff Enchant, to finally use them to complete a weapon. This seems good for staves and dolls but other non voodoo weapons might need a different route? It's a fun idea.

It would be a great use of potions, recall Staff Enchant, to finally use them to complete a weapon. This seems good for staves and dolls but other non voodoo weapons might need a different route? It's a fun idea.

I am not sure how to do it any other way with no voodoo weapons. And I should specify that you can't have skills from other weapons too. And you can't add passives or abilities to grenades. I do agree. Like even the ones you buy from the stores, you could customize and make your own staves and dolls. If anyone has suggestions on how to do non voodoo weapons, please let me know. We might be onto something that would be a fun and creative idea for TLOPO.

Back