Glitch Enemy AI

Xenpurgisnacht

Buccaneer
This probably is a very-well known thing, but since I'm still new.. does it seem like the enemy AI tend to go between working and non-working? Sometimes the enemy will react to your presence, other times they don't bother with you at all ( most of the time ) until you attack them. Most quests honestly have been a breeze so far because of this.

This probably is a very-well known thing, but since I'm still new.. does it seem like the enemy AI tend to go between working and non-working? Sometimes the enemy will react to your presence, other times they don't bother with you at all ( most of the time ) until you attack them. Most quests honestly have been a breeze so far because of this.
Enemy AI? Tlopo has enemy AI? I'm unfamiliar with the term here.

Sarcasm.

Last edited:
Ahoy @Xenpurgisnacht,

Yes, the Enemy AI Functionality in-game is very hit or miss. Most higher level areas have Enemies in which the AI will react on a player's presence in their vicinity, whereas lower level areas seem to be mostly based on the AI reacting to a player's attack, and will not attack first unless provoked.

Also yes, @squintz, AI refers to the path-finding and behavior of a Non-Player Character (NPC) and is used as a common term when discussing game logic talking about player and NPC interaction. Not to be confused with UI or User Interface, such as the location of your weapon wheel or Health and Voodoo Bars.

EDIT: Can also be an alternate term to the word NPC, being AI (or Artificial Intelligence.) The more you know.

Fair Winds,

Misha

Back