Guide Enemy Level Guide

As I mentioned previously, 95% of the info in my original two posts was gathered from the Pirates Online Wiki. I have now started going to these areas in the game myself and am finding several inaccuracies. Not sure how long verifying everything will take, but I'll be updating the guide as I go. Once this guide is finished, I'll post letting you know, and I'll also update the Wiki so that everything matches what's in TLOPO.
I have all foes and ship levels from potco days yet , only change was in Omens , no lvl 44 - 45

As I mentioned previously, 95% of the info in my original two posts was gathered from the Pirates Online Wiki. I have now started going to these areas in the game myself and am finding several inaccuracies. Not sure how long verifying everything will take, but I'll be updating the guide as I go. Once this guide is finished, I'll post letting you know, and I'll also update the Wiki so that everything matches what's in TLOPO.
Appreciate all the work you're going through, but unfortunately like your new motherboard last month is already obsolete, so will your guide be. The really nice thing is your guide strives to put everything in one place. That alone is a big deal and thanks.

Great stuff. Can we revive this thread and start a list of ephemeral bosses that appear occasionally? I know there is one Stump like that on Outcast and at least one Boss Fly Trap (which can chase you).

Thanks. And I saw the Fly Trap mentioned there with a comment by Squintz. I think there might actually be 2 fly trap bosses on Outcast.

That must have taken awhile bravo for the very informative guide!
Even though it's 3 years old, and the game has had a ton of updates, the great thing is probably 90% of those enemies are still there and as a super quick reference of any known enemy is on this list and it just prints to like 2 pages it's well worth the print out and next to you while in game. Just knowing locations themselves is great. I printed this long ago and still look at it.
Really a nice worthwhile gesture by @Cheysa Finn

Even though it's 3 years old, and the game has had a ton of updates, the great thing is probably 90% of those enemies are still there and as a super quick reference of any known enemy is on this list and it just prints to like 2 pages it's well worth the print out and next to you while in game. Just knowing locations themselves is great. I printed this long ago and still look at it.
Really a nice worthwhile gesture by @Cheysa Finn
I agree and we need more posts like this

Back