Epic Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the pics. Could I get a Raven's Cove background, if you have one?
wikedplunder.png

URL: http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z364/JohnFoulroberts/wikedplunder.png

I tried it with Face Camera, but he looked away after every attack -_-
BTW Could u atleast tell me what recorder u use?? I cant find a recorder that records with .jpg or whatever it is in the end :confused:??

It is always defaulted like that, Domi. Just for a still pic/screenshot, we can make our pirate face us, but not while battling. That's why John said - if it wasn't somebody else who recorded him - it was a 'glitch' to be able to face the camera (= us, the controller).

When you take a screenshot, you will get an 'image', with .jpg extension on the file. When you record, you don't use screenshots or the .jpg file. You can download free HyperCam 2, and once you install it in your computer and start recording, your result file will have .avi extension (= 'video', not still images). If you take it further to put together a movie, you still need another application to edit the 'videos' and 'images' (both can be used to make movies). A free Windows Movie Maker can do that. Then the result file is no longer .jpg or .avi, but you have to save it as a movie, for instance the extension will be .wmv. I hope this explanation is not confusing.

The trivia here is ... John has a little clip up there as a signature, which had to be recorded as a video. Then he would have to process it "somehow" to become that clip ... That "somehow" IS the question ... :(

Deniz Can Keskin:

Did you hit the key F9 or did you use any other keys to prints-creen? F9 is the correct way to print-screen in the game, and if you do it that way you should find the screenshot in "Panda3D > Start > Pirates > Screenshots"-folder.

It is always defaulted like that, Domi. Just for a still pic/screenshot, we can make our pirate face us, but not while battling. That's why John said - if it wasn't somebody else who recorded him - it was a 'glitch' to be able to face the camera (= us, the controller).

When you take a screenshot, you will get an 'image', with .jpg extension on the file. When you record, you don't use screenshots or the .jpg file. You can download free HyperCam 2, and once you install it in your computer and start recording, your result file will have .avi extension (= 'video', not still images). If you take it further to put together a movie, you still need another application to edit the 'videos' and 'images' (both can be used to make movies). A free Windows Movie Maker can do that. Then the result file is no longer .jpg or .avi, but you have to save it as a movie, for instance the extension will be .wmv. I hope this explanation is not confusing.

The trivia here is ... John has a little clip up there as a signature, which had to be recorded as a video. Then he would have to process it "somehow" to become that clip ... That "somehow" IS the question ... :(

Sorry, I didnt read that till now so THANK YOU! Ugh I wont edit my screenshots with movie maker and then upload it to photobucket, that would take too long........

ooh id like one and i have the perfect picture!!!!!https://piratesforums.co/screenshot_2011-05-09_19-48-32.jpg

Deniz Can Keskin:

Did you hit the key F9 or did you use any other keys to prints-creen? F9 is the correct way to print-screen in the game, and if you do it that way you should find the screenshot in "Panda3D > Start > Pirates > Screenshots"-folder.

Stormbeard:

İ always press the button f9 when i look in my screenshots folder i dont see my new screenshots thats the problem for mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back