Epic Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it can't be Photoshop ... Photoshop is bitmap-based; it works with "pixels" (dots). Every piece of shape consists of bunches of pixels. It cannot look smooth like that. It can be done in Illustrator; Illustrator is vector-based. It works with "shapes", and they can be modified with glare or shadow effects like those smoothly.

lol never thought of it that way but good point photoshop cant come out as clear

lol i got a challenge for u i already know u made me one (unfortunately disney reset the game and the shirt i had is gone now) but this one i think ill put on for when infamy goes live that and i just want to see what u can do with it :)

screenshot_2010-11-28_16-54-05.jpg screenshot_2010-11-27_20-07-19.jpg screenshot_2010-10-15_20-50-06.jpg screenshot_2011-02-17_17-29-06.jpg screenshot_2010-10-14_17-09-06.jpg well lets see can u try to put port royal in the background and put the smoke from tortuga on fort charles and move the ship battle so it looks like its coming twoards the dock then on the right side put my normal pirate and on the left put my undead

u up for the tast?
lol1.gif
dont have to do it if u dont want to but i want to see the best u can do with this

[[[[ Before you stop doing these can you let me know... I want to probably get another one for later in the year]]]]
I'll never stop doing these, lol. I love designing graphics! Right now, I'm doing Captain Hi's signature.
EDIT (Feb 17, 2011 11:32 PM):
lol i got a challenge for u i already know u made me one (unfortunately disney reset the game and the shirt i had is gone now) but this one i think ill put on for when infamy goes live that and i just want to see what u can do with it :)

View attachment 3169 View attachment 3170 View attachment 3172 View attachment 3173 View attachment 3176 well lets see can u try to put port royal in the background and put the smoke from tortuga on fort charles and move the ship battle so it looks like its coming twoards the dock then on the right side put my normal pirate and on the left put my undead

u up for the tast?:lol1: dont have to do it if u dont want to but i want to see the best u can do with this
Hehehehe...
captainhi2.png

URL: http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z364/JohnFoulroberts/captainhi2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back