Equivalent Hats for Either Gender

wasawr

Sea Legs
Greetings, individuals!

Playing a female character, I've noticed a slightly different selection difference between male and female pirates. Specifically, male pirates are allowed to purchase items such as basic tricornes, and the admiral's hat. The latter is a very sightly hat! However, female characters can not purchase it, and there's no basic tricornes or bicornes for female characters. There is one available at the peddlers, though, it is purple, and unfortunately does not match any other outfit.

Since the original Pirates game discontinued the Navy Hat tricorne, in spite of the fact that I have seen a female poker NPC player wearing one, I do not expect such is available, either. This leaves the only available hat of this style to be the French Tricorne.

I would thus ask that the Admiral's Hat that is available to male pirates also be made available to women, unless, of course, there are model issues that would make this improbably.

I'm in the Black Mercenary guild in particular, so access to the hat is paramount! For now, I suppose I must fill in with any black hat.

This is something but there are also hats male pirates can not use that female pirates can such as the cavalry hats. Also it sounds like you're just really salty about a single hat. There are many other hats for you to wear besides the admirals and other bricones.

Back