Weapons Eric Bluehawk has found THE RUBY CURSE!

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
ALL 6 NEW LEGENDARY CURSED HAVE BEEN FOUND! [ Eric couldn't get his forums to work, so I posted it for him. ]
screenshot_2018-07-09_16-26-38.jpg

The picture of the weapon in the container can be seen here:
screenshot_2018-07-09_16-24-35.jpg

As most of you know, I've been looking for Cicatriz's mythical legendary for over a month but I'm not angry I wasn't first. Congratulations to my dear friend Cuddlefish/Eric Bluehawk for continuing his streak of discoveries, adding it to first finds such as the bright orange and blue dealer shirts, the bright purple accented embellished vest and the dark black cotton long coat. Thanks for the ride.

Last edited:
The picture of the weapon in the container can be seen here:
screenshot_2018-07-09_16-24-35.jpg

As most of you know, I've been looking for Cicatriz's mythical legendary for over a month but I'm not angry I wasn't first. Congratulations to my dear friend Cuddlefish/Eric Bluehawk for continuing his steak of discoveries, adding it to first finds such as the bright orange and blue dealer shirts, the bright purple accented embellished vest and the dark black cotton long coat. Thanks for the ride.
stats??????????????????????????????????????????????

Eric! So glad it was you who found it, well deserved. Too bad it wasn't on Eric but that's what you get when you mess with alts. I often thought of you when I was there at Cicatriz but never noticed you, was it because you were playing your alt? Grats again!!!

Back