Request Erinyes Furies Guild Members

Jhon Blake

Dockworker
I know it may have been a little too long... but if there are any members of Erinyes Furies out there, please respond! It's been like 2 weeks and I can't get you guys out of my mind. I miss all of you.

-Officer Jhon Blake

I apologize for digging up an old thread, but I thought I should reply.

Hi Jhon! You might remember Arg, no? I got interested and wanted to see if the guild was still a thing somewhere online and I happened to find this. I'm not too sure if you'll see this considering the last time you logged in was the day you made this thread, but it doesn't hurt to try I suppose. If you do somehow see this then I'll gladly try to help find the others if you haven't done so already.

Arg! You have got to be kidding me! You are the first one I've been able to find!
I'm pretty sure I still have some of our friends on that Facebook account I made all those years ago. That probably could help some.
(Edit: What would be a better place to contact you? I don't want to spam the forums too much.)

I'm pretty sure I still have some of our friends on that Facebook account I made all those years ago. That probably could help some.
(Edit: What would be a better place to contact you? I don't want to spam the forums too much.)
If you have access to the Arg Erinyes Furies FB account, I can get a hold of you there. If not, just tell me where to go.

Back