Error 501

petezahut15

Dockworker
Trying to login to the game, but I get an error that my user ID or password is wrong. I can login to the website just fine and am copying from my password manager so I know it's correct. I'm running as administrator and I've already verified my location. Thanks for any help

Ahoy @petezahut15 !

Welcome to the Forums!😁

I wonder if the launcher is not liking the Copy+Paste.
Can you try logging into the game by typing in your account name and password? It is also case sensitive so make sure its exact when typing it in.

Trying to login to the game, but I get an error that my user ID or password is wrong. I can login to the website just fine and am copying from my password manager so I know it's correct. I'm running as administrator and I've already verified my location. Thanks for any help
Another and many people have this issue. A possibility could be you are trying to log into the game using your forum credentials.
Your password for the game is different than forum password. Also, double check which email you registered with, I had that problem as I have a few different ones and I kept trying to log in with the wrong email addy. Beyond this, again contact the tlopo game support, not the tlopo forum support with an email. This would be your best bet if you are using correct credentials.

Ahoy @petezahut15 !

Welcome to the Forums!😁

I wonder if the launcher is not liking the Copy+Paste.
Can you try logging into the game by typing in your account name and password? It is also case sensitive so make sure its exact when typing it in.

Tried typing it in as well. Still no luck.

Another and many people have this issue. A possibility could be you are trying to log into the game using your forum credentials.
Your password for the game is different than forum password. Also, double check which email you registered with, I had that problem as I have a few different ones and I kept trying to log in with the wrong email addy. Beyond this, again contact the tlopo game support, not the tlopo forum support with an email. This would be your best bet if you are using correct credentials.

I login through google on the forums so I know I'm not doing that xD I sent them an email already as well but no response yet, posted on here to see if anyone had a workaround. Thanks for the help though!

Back