Error 900: Couldn't Connect to Account Server

Alvis

Honorable Pirate
Happens whenever I try to log in. Was just on last night, no problems. Now, can't even log in. I've uninstalled everything, restarted, reinstalled, and STILL this pops up.

EDIT: Everyone else I know who plays has not had problems logging in/out.
EDIT AGAIN: UPDATE: It looks like if you use a VPN and connect to West Canada, you will be able to log in. At least, for me it did. Windscribe will give you 10 GB free if you wanna play the game until a fix is made. I know for a fact Central US and Eastern Canada did not work for me

Attachments

• fme.PNG
    fme.PNG
    981.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Currently having this Issue myself. I've read that If I keep trying to log In, eventually It'll work but It hasn't. Just says "900: Couldn't connect to the account server" and the news area Is blank. Nothing seems to be working.

Yikes, It seems as If a lot of us are having this Issue. Hopefully It'll go back to normal soon. I was thinking about reinstalling but others have said It doesn't work.. about to play something else for now.

Also, I noticed something on reinstalling.

The installer wizard does NOT install the main game, JUST the installer and side files. That is NOT good

For some reason, restarting my computer has worked twice; once about 2 hours ago, once about 20 minutes ago. Not entirely sure why, could be just because the issues are intermitted right now.

Received this update for you guys:

"As it stands right now, we've investigated our infrastructure and have not identified any signs that our services are responsible for the issues being experienced by our players. Based on additional research we've collected, we believe that a network node responsible for routing your requests to our services is having connectivity issues. This is unfortunately outside of our control. Rest assured, we are continuing to investigate the issue in case there is anything we can perform on our end to restore traffic flow. "

Hopefully the issue will resolve itself soon / in the morning. Sorry again guys!

I too was able to play fine yesterday, at least until my game crashed... something something poor choice to throw fire at a bat already on fire... and then tonight I have the same issue of no news and same error code. And I was so looking forward to finally finishing the Raven's Cove quest line for the first time ever... shame. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done tonight so guess its just something to try in the morrow.

So after looking at it more, I assumed it as just my mac and tested my PC and it's working fine? Despite being on the same internet connection, my Windows computer was getting past the 900 error that my Mac couldn't. but then I see that the first person in the thread was on PC. So there doesn't seem to be any direct correlation to OS

So after looking at it more, I assumed it as just my mac and tested my PC and it's working fine? Despite being on the same internet connection, my Windows computer was getting past the 900 error that my Mac couldn't. but then I see that the first person in the thread was on PC. So there doesn't seem to be any direct correlation to OS
Im also on a PC unsure what the issue is...

Back