Error Loading in

Atharasiumth

Swashbuckler
So basically for the past week or so I've been trying to load into my pirate, but when I select a server and click play (Every server I've done already). I get to the loading screen to show the island im trying to load in, than it gets stuck on 30%. I've tried joining every server including the ones with no players. Ive tried lowering graphics all the way and loading in and that didnt work either. As of right now I cant find a way around this an its upsetting me.

This is the farthest it gets to.

Attachments

• 2019-06-16 (4).png
    2019-06-16 (4).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
Hi.

Have you got the same issue with any other pirates on that account or just the one? If you have no other pirates have you tried if it works when you create a new one?
If it does work, then it may be an issue with that pirate.
Then you can contact support@tlopo.com and they can look into it further.
My main pirate was like that for a while and turned out it was because of misplaced item in inventory.

I have tried multiple pirates. But it's not letting me play. Emailed support a little bit ago awaiting response. Asking forums just in case its something solvable.
But I would love if support could fix my problem, Been waiting a week or so to play now.

Im assuming you are running the game as administrator? And have checked its not antivirus or firewall causing problems?
How about reinstalling TLOPO completely?

I have checked firewall is not causing it, Neither is antivirus. Ran the game as administrator.
I will try reinstalling TLOPO completely
-None of these have worked (Edit)

Hopefully they will contact you soon ☺️ They can get very busy at times so it is a question of waiting.
Im sorry I couldn't help you any further. I would say close all programs running in background like discord or skype but I beleive you haven't had any issues until now so probably not that either 🤷

Hopefully they will contact you soon ☺ They can get very busy at times so it is a question of waiting.
Im sorry I couldn't help you any further. I would say close all programs running in background like discord or skype but I beleive you haven't had any issues until now so probably not that either 🤷
Appreciate you trying to help I really do. Especially to go out your way like this.

Back