Eternal Gods

Hector Scurvybones

Site Founder
Hi and my guild Eternal Gods is recruiting we do events together basically everything together we help eachother out and compete in events against other guilds. When you join you will be a veteran and within 30 days a officer. I am planning to have different groups in my guild like Sailing Army etc. and if you join now you can lead one of the groups. If you would like to join post on this thread and i will make arangements to meet you and invite you :)

Igor say good luck Hector!! Igor is always ready to help out! Igor say we should meet up sometime so Igor can lead a hand if you and yours need it mate!!

Hi and my guild Eternal Gods is recruiting we do events together basically everything together we help eachother out and compete in events against other guilds. When you join you will be a veteran and within 30 days a officer. I am planning to have different groups in my guild like Sailing Army etc. and if you join now you can lead one of the groups. If you would like to join post on this thread and i will make arangements to meet you and invite you :)
I have a noob pirate who is super good at sailing i could lead that one lol

Im thinking of the name Ghostly Souls i requested it so hopefully it gets accepted
EDIT (Nov 30, 2010 12:53 PM):
I made some rules Must be level 10 and up unless you have another pirate has to have open chat participate in events and dont ask to be a officer

Good Luck Hector! :D Maybe something with Ghostly Ravagers, or Ghosts of the Caribbean. :skullpeak:I would join, but my computer is having problems with POTCO, and I am too loyal to the Spainia.

Thanks everyone for all the support hopefully all goes well and they join these forums :)
EDIT (Dec 1, 2010 2:42 AM):
I might try Ghostly Ravagers thanks for the name Red :)

Back