every gotten REALLY bored of potco?

I dont want to hear anyone, ever say to me,...I DONT MAKE SENSE,(sence, sense, that how you spell it right? we still want spell checker)..i mean, this could be my relative,...we got a lot in common,..we got GAME,...you go Capt, Peanut,.i be right behind, you,...this sounds like fun,....:cool:

SO?
EDIT (Apr 26, 2011 at 6:48 PM):

LOL!!! SOLOMAN?! ROFL!! he's not a man, that's for sure.

he is working on it,...but i still dont see the word ever, he has good eyes, which line is it in anyway? I mean, that was a long story, i didnt even catch it,..and i catch everything,....that is cute soloman,...i am still waiting on the correct spelling for sense,...where are you molly, she always helps me on the spelling stuff,....:D

it's true o_o

if i wasnt a guy that would be creepy... o_o
EDIT (Apr 26, 2011 at 6:57 PM):
he is working on it,...but i still dont see the word ever, he has good eyes, which line is it in anyway? I mean, that was a long story, i didnt even catch it,..and i catch everything,....that is cute soloman,...i am still waiting on the correct spelling for sense,...where are you molly, she always helps me on the spelling stuff,....:D

you spelled sense right lol and its in the name :p

it's true o_o

watch, out, we going to think you guys are a couple, now,....:)
EDIT (Apr 26, 2011 at 7:01 PM):
if i wasnt a guy that would be creepy... o_o
EDIT (Apr 26, 2011 at 6:57 PM):

you spelled sense right lol and its in the name :p

IMAO, IMAO,....soloman, that was to obvious,...we all saw that,...that was just a boo boo, we call it a typo,....it happens to the best of us,...trust me, ...:confused:

i want to tell you, i think this is a wonderful thread you made,...and not only am i not a kid, am 30, but i do this kind of stuff,..because life is to be enjoyed,..i had ( not together anymore,.) a bf,..his hair almost long as mine,.big guy,..intimidating,..its like what mafia did he come from?,..but just going to the grocery store, he would pick me up put me in a grocery cart in the parking lot, and we grocery shopped like that, or he was diabetic and we get his medicine from hospital, he would throw me over his shoulder, just say, to everyone, oh, dont worry she just sick,..silly stuff,...and i would go out and play with my big dogs, in my nightgown,..(no not revealing or anything as you see) but he would catch me,..when the dogs run by they always knocked me in the flowerpot,...life is just funny..... forever kocking me down.JPG and i hope Capt. Peanut, you do everything you described, because that is what makes life,..fun....:D

Back