Glitch  Every Thing Freezing

Has This ever Happen to you?

• No it Was My Internet Connection

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
This has been happening all month... every server has had this problem..
Its called delay.. Notice how u go to dark hart or any enemy and they are there 1 second and the next there behind u or something? Thats delay. See disney is running out of money and people aren't able to log in when their basic (some occasions they can) and just had the log in screen. Their forcing ppl to get unlimited to play. And when theres a major bug it costs disney alot of money to fix it... You'll see in the next couple of months (latest 2012) that disney is gonna have to let some other company/ogm buy this game from disney.
Disney doesn't realize that by not letting the usual amount of ppl come online, it gets the game all glitched.
THIS IS WHY THIS IS HAPPENING.
Correction there ben.... lol it just means the servers are crashing they probably need to get and upgrade witch means disney will have to sink some money into it give it a week or two theyll pay to fix them eventually

This is both true. There would be no more updates, no nothing. After everyone maxed they would quit and the game would eventually evaporate into nothingness
I agree with Ben, why in the world pay for this when you can barely play, TONS of people have already quit, after Christmas that's gonna be me I'm not going to any other disney game. I'm gonna play Wizard101. Plus you get banned for say SHIZ!

never and when it does its for a short secind or ten....

I agree with Ben, why in the world pay for this when you can barely play, TONS of people have already quit, after Christmas that's gonna be me I'm not going to any other disney game. I'm gonna play Wizard101. Plus you get banned for say SHIZ!

:O my mom thinks thats a bad word its weird cause its not it means stuff XD XD oh and i play wizards 101 sometimes

I play Wizard101 :lol1: I maxed there so now its boring there too :rolleyes:

lol well im gonna take my time.... wizards might be alot for membership but its worth it.

lol well im gonna take my time.... wizards might be alot for membership but its worth it.
cant edit the other post so ya know mods... too late, and sony can buy it LOL!! they make it to where u can play it on ps3 & junk!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be so epic :)

well wizards got boring for a while before all the stuff came so i stoped have not played in a while but im just trying to get a huge storm house XD XD XD

Back