Has This ever Happen to you?

• No it Was My Internet Connection

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

Jack Scurvyfoote

Notorious Pirate
Ok So I i just logged in and went to Cortola So i Went to tormenta i was there not even 5 minutes on the gold room and this happens every thing freezes what i mean is like every thing stoped is not internet disconnection or else i could had not seen me talking and i was wondering around for about 7 minutes with this or else the disconnection would had come up. Here are the screen shots lol there weird :(

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-06-25_16-40-49.jpg
    screenshot_2011-06-25_16-40-49.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 75
  • screenshot_2011-06-25_16-40-59.jpg
    screenshot_2011-06-25_16-40-59.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 83
  • screenshot_2011-06-25_16-41-37.jpg
    screenshot_2011-06-25_16-41-37.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 62
  • screenshot_2011-06-25_16-41-58.jpg
    screenshot_2011-06-25_16-41-58.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 40
  • screenshot_2011-06-25_16-41-14.jpg
    screenshot_2011-06-25_16-41-14.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 67
  • screenshot_2011-06-25_16-41-20.jpg
    screenshot_2011-06-25_16-41-20.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 70
My guild was having our guild meeting today, I came on and tped to someone there.... EVERYONE was frozen except me and this other person. It was so weird.

I mean like i went to Abassa First time i see so many people And They Are all Crashed only a few are talking And i went to the tortuga's Bar Theres about 20 people in there Not moving or doing any thing I wounder how svs is looking like :lol1:

I mean like i went to Abassa First time i see so many people And They Are all Crashed only a few are talking And i went to the tortuga's Bar Theres about 20 people in there Not moving or doing any thing I wounder how svs is looking like :lol1:

SvS is horrible, the ships are all stuck and can't do anything.. The abilities don't even work. It's painful to see a high bounty ship frozen and unable to sink :sad1:

This has been happening all month... every server has had this problem..
Its called delay.. Notice how u go to dark hart or any enemy and they are there 1 second and the next there behind u or something? Thats delay. See disney is running out of money and people aren't able to log in when their basic (some occasions they can) and just had the log in screen. Their forcing ppl to get unlimited to play. And when theres a major bug it costs disney alot of money to fix it... You'll see in the next couple of months (latest 2012) that disney is gonna have to let some other company/ogm buy this game from disney.
Disney doesn't realize that by not letting the usual amount of ppl come online, it gets the game all glitched.
THIS IS WHY THIS IS HAPPENING.

Its called delay.. Notice how u go to dark hart or any enemy and they are there 1 second and the next there behind u or something? Thats delay. See disney is running out of money and people aren't able to log in when their basic (some occasions they can) and just had the log in screen. Their forcing ppl to get unlimited to play. And when theres a major bug it costs disney alot of money to fix it... You'll see in the next couple of months (latest 2012) that disney is gonna have to let some other company/ogm buy this game from disney.
Disney doesn't realize that by not letting the usual amount of ppl come online, it gets the game all glitched.

Well then this should keep happening so Disney sells the game to some company who can manage something correctly.

But what if no one wants to buy it? They'll have to close the game. I don't think many companys would want to buy a dying MMORPG... I guess Disney just doesn't think we're important enough to fund...

Back