everyone...

corey

Pirate Lord
needs to send emails to disney about more inventory and comment on there stuff about more inventory we must nag them about it until it comes. we want the peddlers clothes but we cant keep it all bc of the inventory issue. so everyone please email potco about this. wether you care or not send them an email

Unless we get over half the pop of the game i dont think this will work but i meam rly if they were smart they would have done this earlier

I tried it didbt work bu i meam these ppl rly need to use their brains u cant give us new clothes every month and expect us to still have room for more u know they needto add more room or they need to put the clothes at the tailors perm. So we can get them whenever

Whenever you send them a message they send you a idk really how to explain it message. They'll send you a response that's more like a riddle then an actuall awnser itself.

Its not a riddle nor is it an answer it is simply a response to note that they have gotten the email and to keep playing the rest in the middle is just stating that they can use ur idea at any time but they dont have to

I think this is a wonderful idea, bigger clothing inventory is something that has been needed for a long time. I definitely agree with Captain Star's approach, kindness is the best way. :piratemickey:

Back