EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW ~ Pirates of the High Seas/Pirates Online Rewritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what to believe now. PotHS was the first pirate site I joined after potco, so it always meant a lot to me. I'm kind of disappointed about how everything ended this way, but everyone kind of expected this to happen, though.
Zach can actually be sued for fraud. He should at least open up and explain more to the topic. Just shutting down the site with a paragraph of saying sorry doesn't cut it. I was his friend for months, but he won't return anything I sent him on Skype or Instagram.

Yep, I was the 3rd person who joined the forums and became a mod. After some time I realized Zachary was hiding things or avoiding us, or avoiding the community of answering their questions, so this is his tactic now. He won't respond to anyone and just take the money and leave. He never refunded me - even though I never donated much to care - and kept ignoring my messages on FB. Classic.

Of course saying sorry doesn't cut it, I've given his e-mails to people who asked for them so they can contact him about their money, he can't refund anyone because he just spent everything. I'm not sure about the suing part. I wouldn't take it that far because I don't really care anymore. I've been wanting to tell the whole community about him but nobody believe me, I'm glad they start to realize now.

Sorry for your ''loss'', I can't seem to find a better word for that. But you can check out another remake, many people are there that were in POTHS as well. I've seen you there anyways. It's not the end of the world, I'm sure many more Pirate MMOs will be made out there sooner or later.

Yep, I was the 3rd person who joined the forums and became a mod. After some time I realized Zachary was hiding things or avoiding us, or avoiding the community of answering their questions, so this is his tactic now. He won't respond to anyone and just take the money and leave. He never refunded me - even though I never donated much to care - and kept ignoring my messages on FB. Classic.

Of course saying sorry doesn't cut it, I've given his e-mails to people who asked for them so they can contact him about their money, he can't refund anyone because he just spent everything. I'm not sure about the suing part. I wouldn't take it that far because I don't really care anymore. I've been wanting to tell the whole community about him but nobody believe me, I'm glad they start to realize now.

Sorry for your ''loss'', I can't seem to find a better word for that. But you can check out another remake, many people are there that were in POTHS as well. I've seen you there anyways. It's not the end of the world, I'm sure many more Pirate MMOs will be made out there sooner or later.
Yeah, I know what you mean. another remake is working out, I guess. Some people from their are being a bit biased towards former members of PotHS. I know the Ropeskull donated almost a thousand dollars to PotHS and many hours, so he's probably going to be VERY upset.

Yeah, I know what you mean. another remake is working out, I guess. Some people from their are being a bit biased towards former members of PotHS. I know the Ropeskull donated almost a thousand dollars to PotHS and many hours, so he's probably going to be VERY upset.

I know, I've been feeling sorry for him from the first time he donated, especially because he has a little girl, he could have bought her gifts or idk, than just give the money to a scam. He didn't like the fact I kept telling him... anyways...

My freaken god,here we go.The stupid fight between POTHS and another remake.

How do we know the messages were not faked by hacking in to Edwards Profiles in this so called "Interview." Also a DDOS has been used on the POTHS website once.I can be sure the same person from last time is doing it again to make the Business model of POTHS look null and void.

How do we know the messages were not faked by hacking in to Edwards Profiles in this so called "Interview." Also a DDOS has been used on the POTHS website once.I can be sure the same person from last time is doing it again to make the Business model of POTHS look null and void.

Its not. The persons who caused the first DDos attack have stopped messing with POTHS. The other person who caused the 2nd DDos has been helping on some other projects and was in another remake some time.

The messages aren't fake because they were posted on POTHS FB page under reviews section and therefore they couldn't be reported nor deleted. Then the message spread around in FB (You can check my FB if you don't believe me, its on my wall, yet again, I don't even ask you to believe me, I'm stating facts, its up to you if you believe or not) and called a fuss. At the same time there was a big argument between William Sea Morgan in the Forums Chat with Zachary for the same reason, expressing all the bad aspects of the ''project''. Zachary ended up leaving and the next we saw was all those messages posted around and the sites shut.

So no, its not fake. If it was fake, one of the sites will be at least up. But none is. Not even Zachary's profile, and its not easy to DDos FB fyi.

Have to go soon.To be quick:Way I see it,POT just hates POTHS for no reason,and i's is trying to get them out of the way so they will play another remake.

After all the hacking that went down in POTCO did anyone really not expect someone would try to do something like this?
This is exactly the point that I have been "trying" to make, this entire time (since Sept. 19, 2013). However, since most people are not familiar as I am as to the EXTENT of what a few ex-POTCO players are capable of, well...it saddens me to think that once again :rolleyes: this could be yet another example of why ex-POTCO players should review cautiously into such matters in order to avoid becoming duped/tricked.

(To let everyone know, the hacking which resulted from POTCO was only part of the problem. The main problem which was allowed to flourish was deceit; deceit to fool and/or manipulate other players or the community for something of value. From what I have found, this 'value' does encompass something of monetary value [i.e., personal gaming accounts] but it can encompass other things as well including someone's online reputation).

Until I can find out for myself what happened with POTHS, the above is all I have to say at this time.

I'd like to hear Zachary post the video of this to comfirm it.Until then I'm calling Null and void.

I'd like to hear Zachary post the video of this to comfirm it.Until then I'm calling Null and void.
I was there just to talk to some friends when he came on & shut it all down, It is true. All the Forum staff from over there has said so too. I sadly doubt 'Zach' if that is even his real name will ever make a video himself to confirm it.

It is official. Pirates of the High Seas has closed.

I dont know if JDP will want to reply or any one else who worked on POTHS.

Here is the official statement from Zachary:
View attachment 60647
Did you not read what I posted? That video was from JDP who was told by Zachary to make it.
The pic I added was a screen shot of what their website says. If you don't believe it, you can type the http in the address bar yourself.

Did you not read what I posted? That video was from JDP who was told by Zachary to make it.
The pic I added was a screen shot of what their website says. If you don't believe it, you can type the http in the address bar yourself.

I never told JDP to make it.

I never spent a penny on myself. I poured my heart out into the POTHS community and I get hate in return. Thanks for believing the fake rumors.

I've uploaded two files, one of the Paypal, and one of the Newegg for the PC, I supposedly bought. Which is bought through Newegg Preferred Account, which allows monthly payments, so if I had bought it with APEZ money, why not pay it off?

https://newegg.mypreferredaccount.com/index.xhtml

Also on the Paypal picture, the only thing that is on there is a $1 charge to Value(Steam), because in order to put the game on Greenlight Concepts, you need to buy at least one game.

Attachments

• Paypal..PNG
    Paypal..PNG
    37.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Proof.PNG
    Proof.PNG
    34.5 KB · Views: 87
I never told JDP to make it.

I never spent a penny on myself. I poured my heart out into the POTHS community and I get hate in return. Thanks for believing the fake rumors.

I've uploaded two files, one of the Paypal, and one of the Newegg for the PC, I supposedly bought. Which is bought through Newegg Preferred Account, which allows monthly payments, so if I had bought it with APEZ money, why not pay it off?

https://newegg.mypreferredaccount.com/index.xhtml

Also on the Paypal picture, the only thing that is on there is a $1 charge to Value(Steam), because in order to put the game on Greenlight Concepts, you need to buy at least one game.
Just because people were and are concerned doesn't mean you should have given up, You should have kept going to prove them wrong. You hurt a lot of the community & your friends by shutting it down just because they cared for the well being of the game. No developer should ever give up just because of a little hate. All new & already made games go through that. Sorry if that came off as rude, I just don't like how everyone that was over there is really upset over this. I hate seeing people get hurt.

Just because people were and are concerned doesn't mean you should have given up, You should have kept going to prove them wrong. You hurt a lot of the community & your friends by shutting it down just because they cared for the well being of the game. No developer should ever give up just because of a little hate. All new & already made games go through that. Sorry if that came off as rude, I just don't like how everyone that was over there is really upset over this. I hate seeing people get hurt.

I didn't shut it down because of the hate, it was just wrong from the beginning, with being DDoSed everyday to getting called a scam to rumors, and then people started to withdraw their donations which in return lead to bankruptcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back