Face the Camera

Would you like to see a "Face the Camera" option while in combat so you can screenshot your mugshot?

• Total voters

stevilkinevil

Honorable Pirate
There should be a Face the Camera button while in combat so you can get your mugshot in the screenshot!!! What do you think? It shouldn't be too hard to do.

you can you just cant attack or move. hit 'i' then look at the bottom and it will say face camera. click it after your weapon is drawn

you can you just cant attack or move. hit 'i' then look at the bottom and it will say face camera. click it after your weapon is drawn
Ok, i guess that does work, but it would be nice to catch a mid-air slice and dice like that too! Thanks for the post.:flag:

It's some kind of a glitch. But trust me, if you ever could get John to open his mouth and tell you, I'd adopt you to be my brother.

Cuz it ain't happening ... somebody just has to prove me wrong, I guess ... :sad1:
Awww, I'm an almost adopted brother! :woot:

It's some kind of a glitch. But trust me, if you ever could get John to open his mouth and tell you, I'd adopt you to be my brother.

Cuz it ain't happening ... somebody just has to prove me wrong, I guess ... :sad1:
all u have to do is do the move and then press the face camera button and u wont turn back around

Back