do you think this is a good idea

• yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
instead of just having the normal pirate faction why not add navy, undead and u know what why not add ghosts to the list each faction has a different story quest like the black pearl quest with the exception of ghosts who will have a diff story after you make a decision to do it

first of all each factions has a different story and boss batte for example the navy would take part in the pearl battle taking controll of the forts and even the goliath

second add choices like they would have had if armada of the darned came out every decision effects your story and where it will go and even if your a legend or dreaded (taken directly from armada of the darned but disney owns it so i guess they could do something) and this is where becoming a ghost comes in you can choose to become one as part of the ravens cove quests

third even if your decisions are gone because you have finished all the story quests you can just change factions any time you want (only after you finish a story quest and before you start a new one)

fourth each faction has certain companions that would help them people who have chosen navy can use navy companions pirates use a crew and well you get it

also i forgot to mention eitc will be a promotion from navy that you can choose in your story

this would have to be a completely different game. its a good idea though

well not exactly a different game same combat same story for pirates just with more choices making it have a little more in the rpg aspect of the game instead of the mmo but me and a friend on the game had a discussion about this for a few hours a few months ago of course as usual he started rambling on and i ended up half asleep not listening untill he asked am i boring u but this is more of an expansion rather than a whole diff game but then again if you counted this as a whole diff game el patrons weapons did just about the same
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 6:40 PM):
Do you mean we would get to play as navy, undead, or skeletons?

undead in general will as in first you would start off working for jolly and later on have a choice to work for davy jones sry i forgot to add that and ghosts also count as undead so yes

Aye... I believe if we are pirates, we should roleplay more! Just following a story line is BORING... in my opinion.

thats what im trying to get into it only one story what if you dont want to be a hero and what if you dont want to do jacks dirty work and are only doing it for your own intentions make it so that we get specific things for certain decisions and that people will react to you if your a legend they praise you or something and if your dreaded they fear you i want this game to make characters unique

thats what im trying to get into it only one story what if you dont want to be a hero and what if you dont want to do jacks dirty work and are only doing it for your own intentions make it so that we get specific things for certain decisions and that people will react to you if your a legend they praise you or something and if your dreaded they fear you i want this game to make characters unique
Aye, need some more variety...

Well i would make pvp more interesting

it would make everything more interesting for one thing u have more options for pvp we can have big land battles and ship battles if they add an option to flag yourself for pvp so your faction cant attack you but any other faction can

Back