False reporters

By the way, I agree with what Jessie Silverstar said, how do you know she was the one who reported you? AND How do you know if Disney ignores or not when you report someone King Arrguy? Cuz all I know is that you only get a note you reported that person and the Staff will review the request...

I was talking to her and right in the middle of the conversation she said"There your reported" to me. I could tell she did because I was also ignored. She did that to lots of other people because of what guild they were in, or how many good weapons they had.

I was talking to her and right in the middle of the conversation she said"There your reported" to me. I could tell she did because I was also ignored. She did that to lots of other people because of what guild they were in, or how many good weapons they had.

Well, she could have got offended in a way you probably didnt understand? who knows... Did that get you banned anyway?

Well, she could have got offended in a way you probably didnt understand? who knows... Did that get you banned anyway?
No, I'm just mad that people do that a lot. Idk how or if she got offended, but she reported my friend for speaking German. I once got reported by this one dude for having a pirate who's skin was too dark. This ridiculous how people Treat others in the game. Does Disney even monitor how many fights there are a day? They need something better than this system.

No, I'm just mad that people do that a lot. Idk how or if she got offended, but she reported my friend for speaking German. I once got reported by this one dude for having a pirate who's skin was too dark. This ridiculous how people Treat others in the game. Does Disney even monitor how many fights there are a day? They need something better than this system.

Sheesh... for speaking german... I should have got banned for cussing in greeklish (greek+english) long time now :p
Anyway, Disney doesnt care. Its a kid's game, no matter how much adults like playing it. Disney designed this game for kids so they dont care if you get reported for even nothing cuz they thing they play fair and following the rules or just making fun.
Cant say more in this thread, ill be out of topic :p

How many times has Disney made a mistake on banning people? how many times has Disney basically ignored you when you reported someone. This has gone on long enough. I just got reported today By this girl for no reason! She did that to almost everyone in Tortuga!View attachment 54914
That same girl reported me for laughing. Then she logged and came back on. Reported me for dancing next to her. Then she logged and then reported me for calling her a false reporter. Then she claimed "I was in the hospital and about to die. Glad you all want to see me dead." Hopefully for so many false reports, her account has been terminated. :D :D

That same girl reported me for laughing. Then she logged and came back on. Reported me for dancing next to her. Then she logged and then reported me for calling her a false reporter. Then she claimed "I was in the hospital and about to die. Glad you all want to see me dead." Hopefully for so many false reports, her account has been terminated. :D :D
:pirate1:

Disney is not exactly a very smart and intelligent company. They have banned us for accidental spellings, but not for major cyber bullying, and ban us for saying something allowed to say by SpeedChat filter (hell, evidently you cant say hell even though its allowed and cant warn players to not say it?) They just go, as I said before, "They were reported for a reason" -ban- and continue playing poker. Not too bright sadly.

Ooh, I got reported. lol. This dude came on to abassa and said "Everyone now bow before me for I am your leader" A few of us replied "no" and this dude said you are all reported, so we just laughed and Poof he went.

Well, I do not exactly remember my entire career as a Pirate of the Caribbean, but as far as I know I have never been reported (though I probably jinxed myself just now for saying that), and I believe I have only reported someone else once, for a reason easily a hundred times worse than anything stated here lol.

People have abused that blasphemous button so much that I hardly even look at the thing. Sure, I've encountered a whole lot of rude people, even people who are downright evil, but I don't report them for it, 'cause that won't solve any problems they have or cause to others. I am more inclined to argue or attempt to pacify them than I am to report them. To me, the report button was designed to be more of the last viable option if someone kept up their rude behavior to the point of being a foul-mouthed cur, 'cause as stated before, this is a game designed for younger generations.

That being said, I am sorry to hear of all of you fellow Pirates that have been reported for no justifiable reason other than people's conflicted emotions and instabilities.

Becoming a victim of a "false reporter" (and otherwise) is a symptom of POTCO's lack of customer service and support.

If Disney cares little for POTCO by staffing it with very few people, expect more of these things to continue to happen. :(

Uh...what are you trying to say? Afraid you're gonna have to be a little more specific than "?". :p
"No worries." I did go ahead and delete the post as it did not contribute to anything specifically related towards this thread.

As a reminder to everyone, if you do decide to contribute to a specific thread please make sure your intentions for posting include more than just a question mark "?" or the spelling out of instant messaging acronyms such as "lol" or "rofl." Thank ye, me hearties! ;)

Sorry, the point that I was trying to get across was why Irene tagged me in her last post. It's a texting addiction I have.

Back