Idea Famed & Legendary Staffs and Clothing?

Rett

Pirate Apprentice
So I got to thinking and realized that there aren't any legendary staffs. There also aren't any famed or legendary pieces of clothing. It sure would be nice to wear a character's piece of clothing from the movies. It's kinda curious as to why these kinds of items aren't in the game?

I assume clothing items were only made up to Rares so you can gradually loot full sets (like a full electric blue set). If a set of clothing items were released as Legendaries (like Jack Sparrow's outfit), it would be nearly impossible to loot the full set.

There's also the question of whether trademarked stuff like that can be added.

How would legendary outfits be obtained? Looting for the items piece by piece? Purchasing for extremely high prices? I think they'd need skills to boost pirate attributes tied to them as well.

If it was made where once you got a piece of the set, it becomes not able to be looted then maybe you could get a set or at least a mix and match set. Would be super hard to get, but I'm assuming possible as long as the set could be dropped anywhere like El Patron and Silver Freeze. Once say "hat" was obtained just make it so "hat" is not unlocked so you can't loot it again. Then the next time you got a legendary clothing it would be something other than "hat" like "pants". Otherwise you'd have people with 3 hats and nothing else, but that would in itself be extremely lucky, whereas if they stopped being available as you got them 3 legendary clothing would be something like hat, shirt, pants. Would work like "do you have 25 tonics?" if not get a tonic, if yes you can't -- but for each legendary clothing.

I feel like if legendary clothing was added it would have to be obtained in a store.. I dont see why it couldnt be in loot besides the facts of it nearly being impossible to loot an entire set. In the stores I believe we should have to pay with a lot of gold but also with an extra item as well. What said extra item is I dont know. If it was based off of characters in movie like Will Turner for example, the extra could be something like Daggers or Swords?? (Im not referring to famed or legendary swords or daggers) Davy Jones could be a certain kinda fish?? Tia Dalma potions of some sense??

I dont know if this is a good idea ir not just something that came to mind and throwing it out there.
I would recommend the addition of more inventory space before this is added if it is added..

On the other hand I do like the idea of Legendary staves. Staff seems to be left out of the legendary category. Doll as well to be honest.

I'm against legendary clothing, unless it were to give some sort of defensive boost perhaps. I'm all for eventually introducing legendary staves.

The way to do legendary clothing is not piece by piece but maybe one item that changes the pirates appearance entirely. Basically an obtainable skin mod that could have bonuses to help the pirates stats.

But make it one single item. Nobody will want to spend months just for the chance of getting another piece of clothing. Too difficult for a game that's based for children

Back