Discussion Famed+ Sailing Loot

Have you been getting select classes of weapons only?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Hunter Ronnie Cox

Dockworker
Hey everyone! I recently started grinding sailing/cannon stuff in attempt to get the steel cannon ram or master gunner. For some reason though, I have gotten like 6 or 7 famed swords and like 8 famed dolls in a few hours of sailing. I have gotten 0 daggers, 0 rams, 0 anything else besides swords and dolls. Have you guys been having the same issue as I have? Really discouraging me to grind for these items :( . Thanks!

Just got another famed sword as I hit the post thread button lol, I must have a magnet in my pocket or something

Edit: Just got another 15 minutes later

Last edited:
Trust me, you're doing fine.
Here's a typical loot skull chest for me when sailing,
screenshot_2018-11-27_20-54-39.jpg

Target Loot Skull Chests while sailing itll give you more of a chance to pull famed. There are a lot more famed swords in game if im thinking straight. It takes some time to get weapons you want quite often.
In my case 2 years to get the one item I want and I'm still waiting. It's certainly true that there are more swords and dolls in the famed category and so you are more likely to get them when you roll a famed, all else being equal. Of course if you are low lvl you can rank up sailing and not swords and dolls and so get only high end sailing items in your drops, which would make it relatively easy to get the Steel and Master Gunners et al.

Back