Famed weapons

TheOGJohnny

Sea Legs
Is it just me or does it seem way to hard to get famed from looting skull chests... I've looted hundreds and hundreds of them and ive only gotten 1 famed from a skull chest on land... the rest are from sailing/fishing and killing foul. It just seems much more rare to loot a famed than it was in potco because i remember getting famed weapons in loot chest and skulls chest in potco and in tlopo I dont even get them in skull chests lol

Beta status of game is probably the reason, i myself got 3 loot skulls with brights in a row, then did not get anything from all 3 types of loot drops for the next 40-50 enemies. Randomness and beta go hand in hand

I've read over the guide, interesting tips and methods he describes. My only problem right now is the lag and memory issues when around others while looting. Being the game is beta and having much experience in alpha/beta game statuses I fully understand that nothing is done in development yep.

Last night for instance, on outcast throwing knives and grenades at stumps and flytraps. No loot drops while using knives on the traps, and sometimes nades on the stumps. Vice versa it was drops every other kill, 2 loot skulls, but nothing famed or better. I also noticed that once I spent about 40 minutes on the island my hits were registering damage but no enemies were dropping health. Seen this before and just knew that where I went would crash so I just exited the game. I think its a funny glitch, you just figure that the damage is working and then you look and the health bar is full lol.

Either way still fun finding the glitches/bugs/mishaps and etc from the development process, just like when I got 3 brights in a row, never expected that.

Back