Famed Weapons

Is it just me or are famed weapons really difficult to find? I am level 30 and still have not come across any but I have heard plenty of people claim getting famed weapon after famed weapon. Is there a specific level you start getting them? I can't remember from POTCO but it seemed easier getting your first famed weapon back then.

@ Isabella_Izzy You are just level 30, all of mine started dropping on my main after level 35... but a couple of my little ones have one ... the rest don't have any. Level your pirate and don't obsess, just find things you enjoy doing (I spent many hours sailing after mastering sailing for most of these, and yes treasure sense helped me I believe.....even though some say not(and you know who you are lel)...some came from bosses, most from sailing). I sold so many because of no storage. But they are out there.:buds:

https://piratesforums.co/albums/tlpo-famed-stuffs.1638/view

Last edited:
Alright, the basics you need to know. You can acquire famed from:

-loot pouches (very very very low chance, the exception is Foulberto, he has a high chance of dropping famed from pouches)
-loot chest (very low chance)
-loot skull chests (somewhat medium to low chance)

Keep in mind that majority of Tlopo players that have famed, got them from loot skull chests. Getting them from pouches or loot chests are very rare occurrences.

You can get famed anywhere but the Easiest places to get famed from right now:
-Sailing (sailing right now is very strong, you can easily get 1+ famed per day, the reason is loot skull chests are easily obtainable while sailing)
-Foulberto (although he only drops throwing knifes, he is the boss that has the highest chance of dropping famed or even Silver Freeze)

Hope i was able to help, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Last edited:
Alright, the basics you need to know. You can acquire famed from:

-loot pouches (very very very low chance, the exception is Foulberto, he has a high chance of dropping famed from pouches)
-loot chest (very low chance)
-loot skull chests (somewhat medium to low chance)

Keep in mind that majority of Tlopo players that have famed, got them from loot skull chests. Getting them from pouches or loot chests are very rare occurrences.

You can get famed anywhere but the Easiest places to get famed from right now:
-Sailing (sailing right now is very strong, you can easily get 1+ famed per day, the reason is loot skull chests are easily obtainable while sailing)
-Foulberto (although he only drops throwing knifes, he is the boss that has the highest chance of dropping famed or even Silver Freeze)

Hope i was able to help, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Correction:
-loot skull chests (incredibly low to impossible)
screenshot_2017-10-07_19-58-05.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-07_20-14-42.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_15-03-03.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_17-29-41.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-10_17-34-54.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-11_22-24-24.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-11_22-25-57.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-11_22-36-37.jpg

screenshot_2017-10-13_22-02-06.jpg

Better loot from loot chests

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-10-11_22-24-46.jpg
    screenshot_2017-10-11_22-24-46.jpg
    653.3 KB · Views: 221
I was talking about famed in all loot skull chests, not the ones you get on land specifically. Famed are extremely hard to get on land right now, however they are extremely easy to get when sailing. Combine that and you should get something in between low - medium imo.

I was talking about famed in all loot skull chests, not the ones you get on land specifically. Famed are extremely hard to get on land right now, however they are extremely easy to get when sailing. Combine that and you should get something in between low - medium imo.
I'm having a lot of trouble getting fames at sea.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting fames at sea.
I understand, plenty of people do, but the truth is that sailing is completely busted right now, some people are pulling 3+ famed and 1 legendary in one single run. Others don't get so lucky, but sailing is a big issue right now, needs a quick fix imo

I think some of those people that get a multiple famed weapons go looting a LOT though. Certainly compared to me anyway!

I got a low level one from fishing when I was somewhere around level 20.....didn't get another until this last week at level 33 (while levelling sword on Tormenta) I can't really say I spend huge amounts of time looting though ...maybe 30-45 mins per day and it's mostly incidental as I'm levelling various weapons atm XD
I'm here for the long haul though...It's great to get cool stuff in drops, but I'm not in any particular hurry :)

Back