Quests Family Valuables Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormwolf1O1

Sea Legs
I'm in the final stretch of the Family Valuables quest to get the tattoo design, and I'm on Isle Cangrejos to dig up 5 portraits from buried treasure chests, but I have tried every X spot on the island several times and each time it says no quest items were found. Is this a bug, or is the find rate just that low??

I just finished that quest again for the 5th time through , What has seemed to work for me Is to do The Islands from bottom up , Quest items tend to be out of Order not everyone will have the same Order I have noticed by doing multiple quests on more then one pirate at a time ! I know every Dig from Potco days on these Islands even recall the Old digs on the Old PDF < Port Royal ! lol

I just finished that quest again for the 5th time through , What has seemed to work for me Is to do The Islands from bottom up , Quest items tend to be out of Order not everyone will have the same Order I have noticed by doing multiple quests on more then one pirate at a time ! I know every Dig from Potco days on these Islands even recall the Old digs on the Old PDF < Port Royal ! lol
I had tried doing some digging again today, with the same issue. But I'm glad to hear someone has been able to get through the quest. I'll try your method.

I was eventually able to complete the quest after trying a few different servers. Tried starting at Tortuga first and was relieved when the first dig spot I tried there produced a quest item. Had no issues finding the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back