Guide Farming Blackjack

Lord Drake

Notorious Pirate
First to farm Blackjack, you must understand the game.

Aces and Kings, Queens, and Jacks give you a Blackjack.
Numbers added together give you the sum of that number.
10 and an ace give you Blackjack.
A K.,Q., and J. give you a 20.

Those are the main things you need to know.

So here is how to get a HUGE amount of money ( I'm not even kidding, I got more than 30 k from Blackjack in less than 30 minutes doing this ). Cheat. Use cheat cards.

Go to Padres Del Fuego and go to a Blackjack table and bid 500 once you have understood the equivalents above. Then cheat using those formulas. Before you switch cards, you need to check the players hands, though. If what you were about to switch with is in someone's hand, find an alternative. Also, if you have a good 19 or above, don't switch. Don't waste your good cheat cards to fix something that isn't broken.

Hope this helps you get money for that upgrade for your ship that you want :)

Also, exit Blackjack and reenter often. If you get caught, you lose whatever you got while sitting down that time.

I also find that Blackjack players don't use the Ace of Spades as often as other aces. That may just be me, though.

Ace + King, Queen, or Jack = Blackjack
Ace + 10 = Blackjack
K.,Q., or J. + K.,Q., or J. = 20

Blackjack= 1250 gold
You won without a Blackjack = 1000 gold

Remember the gold measurements only apply to Padres Del Fuego.

So here is how to get a HUGE amount of money ( I'm not even kidding, I got more than 30 k from Blackjack in less than 30 minutes doing this ). Cheat. Use cheat cards.

Go to Padres Del Fuego and go to a Blackjack table and bid 500 once you have understood the equivalents above. Then cheat using those formulas. Before you switch cards, you need to check the players hands, though.

Also, exit Blackjack and reenter often. If you get caught, you lose whatever you got while sitting down that time.

Nice thread! "Happy" you posted for everyone to understand. :)

As you suggested, exiting (i.e., standing up from table) is key to increasing your gold while minimizing the losses ye take! I try to stand up every 3rd or 5th hand...

Thanks L.D. :D

I'm not good at poker, but I know Blackjack very well. I never cheated though, that's why when we count on 'luck' (whatever card we get), the chances are just so-so. It funny and ironic, but I guess cheating on card games is the only legalized cheating on the game. So yes, I can't blame you, that's the way to do it.

Go to Padres Del Fuego and go to a Blackjack table and bid 500 once you have understood the equivalents above. Then cheat using those formulas. Before you switch cards, you need to check the players hands, though. If what you were about to switch with is in someone's hand, find an alternative. Also, if you have a good 19 or above, don't switch. Don't waste your good cheat cards to fix something that isn't broken.

Hope this helps you get money for that upgrade for your ship that you want :)

I also find that Blackjack players don't use the Ace of Spades as often as other aces. That may just be me, though.

i just earned 9700 in 5 minutes

If you see that you're about to be caught (your card matches any other on the table), leave the table before the hand is over. Better to lose $500 than everything since you sat down.

Also, it's much easier to avoid being caught if you can sit at a table without other players. There are fewer cards to pay attention to, so less risk.

Using a cheat card to get Black Jack earns $750 (1,250 if you include getting your bet back), any other winning hand earns $500 (1,000 if you include getting your bet back), matching the dealer gets your money back (push), losing is - losing.
Getting caught cheating will cost everything you've earned since sitting down, so let your pirate stretch his or her legs every 3-5 hands to keep your loot!

Easy basic way - if you have a 10, J, Q, or K - switch your OTHER card to an Ace that is NOT on the table.Also, this is the only kind of cheating that is sanctioned by Disney - that's why they give you cheat cards and the option to use them! :piratemickey::party::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
What standing up and sitting back down really does is to protect what you've earned.

When (not if) you're caught cheating, you lose everything since the last time you sat down.

Examples:
If you've been sitting the whole time and earned 10K gold, when you're caught you lose 10K gold - OUCH :cry:
If you've earned 10K gold and stood up / sat down on the last hand before you were caught, you lose 500 gold - not too bad... :cool:

I usually stand up / sit back down every 2-3K - seems to be working pretty well!

Back