Guide Farming Blackjack

Any tips on how to not get caught :p?

TPang & I both mentioned it - set a time that you stand up & sit back down to lock in your earnings - for TPang that's every 2 or so rounds, for me every 2K or so in gold (about 4-5 rounds)

As far as not getting caught in the first place, IMHO it's not possible. But to minimize chances:

1: Play alone - there's a lot less chance of matching a card on the table if there's less players - especially human players!

2: I try to sit where I the cheat card menu doesn't obscure the other player's hands so that I don't forget what the other players have while I select my cheat card - I seem to screw this up most often when I already have an Ace and I'm selecting a 10, J, Q, or K.

3: If another player matches your card leave immediately - better to sacrifice 500 gold than all your winnings.

4: Accept that once in a while, the dealer's down card WILL match yours & you'll be busted with no time to leave the table before you're caught. - nothing you can do about that!

Great thread. Blackjack got me gold for my last 2 fortune hunter ship upgrades in less than a week.

A few more tips:

1. Watch the dealer's hand. Assume they have a 10 hidden, assume you will get a 10 if you hit and determine when to use cheat chards from there. Dealers must hit if their total is 16 or less. If they show a 6 or less, you know they will hit and may bust. Using a cheat card when the dealer is likely to bust is not necessary.​

Likewise, if they show a 10, J, Q, or K, assume they have 20 or 21 so you need a blackjack to beat them. If the dealer has an Ace, assume blackjack so don't use a cheat card unless you can get a blackjack too.​
2. Sit in the last position so you can see the other player's hit cards. You have a slightly smaller chance to get caught.​

3. Be nice to the jail guard. You will get caught which is just part of the game.​

Honestly I always seem to get unlucky and the dealer has the card I've switched out, now poker on the other hand I consistently make gold even without cheating. With cheating I make a significantly greater amount of gold.

Back