Recruiting Fatal Fury

Meghan McFury

Honorable Pirate
Fatal Fury was an active, 500 member guild at the end of POTCO. Fatal Fury is now alive and kicking in TLOPO. We are a friendly, active guild that welcomes everyone. We often sail together, quest and loot together, had our first guild contest, and have upcoming guild events. At this time we have over 400 members, and look forward to having even more active pirates to explore the Caribbean with. Feel free to contact me for a guild code, or look for us in the game.

We have a few simple rules:
1. Show respect to everyone.
2. Help other guild members when you can.
3. Ask before teleporting to another member. (unless you are in a crew with them)
4. No drama in guild chat.
5. Don't ask for promotions. They will be decided by your level, time in the guild, how active you are, and officer recommendations.

Meghan McFury
GM of Fatal Fury
:welcome2:

Last edited:
Fatal Fury was an active, 500 member guild at the end of POTCO. Fatal Fury is now alive and kicking in TLOPO. We are a friendly, active guild that welcomes everyone. We often sail together, quest and loot together, had our first guild contest, and have upcoming guild events. At this time we have about 160 members, and look forward to having even more active pirates to explore the Caribbean with. Feel free to contact me for a guild code, or look for us in the game.

Meghan McFury
GM of Fatal Fury
:welcome2:
enjoying the guild so far thanks for letting me be part of the crew.

I was randomly added to this guide during my first gameplay last night! (I'm Nicole Devilheart) I hope to be an active part of this guild! ^_^

I was randomly added to this guide during my first gameplay last night! (I'm Nicole Devilheart) I hope to be an active part of this guild! ^_^
Glad you joined us! I think someone was trying to impress me last night with his expert recruiting skills. :ahoy:

Hey Meg, just wanted to say thank you for heading my in the right direction for this thread and to let you know that I will be more active on not only the game now, but also this forum website.

245 members strong!

Since I've had several people sending me messages to join the guild, I'll put a guild code here good for the next 20 pirates.

HNQS1466

:cheers:

When you and your friends notice you're wearing the same color.
green.jpg

Back