Recruiting Fatal Fury

Fatal Fury was an active, 500 member guild at the end of POTCO. Fatal Fury is now alive and kicking in TLOPO. We are a friendly, active guild that welcomes everyone. We often sail together, quest and loot together, had our first guild contest, and have upcoming guild events. At this time we have over 400 members, and look forward to having even more active pirates to explore the Caribbean with. Feel free to contact me for a guild code, or look for us in the game.

We have a few simple rules:
1. Show respect to everyone.
2. Help other guild members when you can.
3. Ask before teleporting to another member. (unless you are in a crew with them)
4. No drama in guild chat.
5. Don't ask for promotions. They will be decided by your level, time in the guild, how active you are, and officer recommendations.

Meghan McFury
GM of Fatal Fury
:welcome2:

Hi there! I used to be in a Fury Guild back in the day but I thought it was the Sea Furrys. It's been many years. I would be very interested in joining if this a new vs of that old guild. With the name Meg McFurry, I would guess I'm correct.

Hello all it's me Williamstormcutter. The name you see is a previous pirate of mine that I unfortunately wasn't able to retrieve due to the update security they put in place when asking for a verified email, which was no longer available. So does anyone know how to redue the pirate forum name without having to create a new account? Again thank you for allowing me in this fun guild and I'll see you guys here or in the game. Oh btw do most of you chat in discord from time to time?

Ah I see oh and btw it s me Williamstormcutter. Not sure if you or anyone saw my posting from earlier asking how I can change my main page name without creating a new account

yeah they recommend you get level 20 potions so you can get that burnt staff, only way of obtaining it is through that quest.

Back