Discussion Favorite Band/Music

Favorite Music?

• Total voters
This is my favorite Russian singer : Viktor Tzoi
His songs giving motivation by his words.. So sad and true ^_^ he died in 1990
And I was born later, loving him becuase of my father..

One song I like is Goofy Goober Rock. It is all because of this one scene:
d72.gif

The rock could be more colorful, though.

master of puppets i'm pulling your strings

Eh, hate to be that guy, but Kill Em All was their only good album, and Megadeth is better.

BROTHER WILL KILL BROTHER, SPILLING BLOOD ACROSS THE LAND
KILLING FOR RELIGION, SOMETHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND
AND FOOLS LIKE ME WILL CROSS THE SEA AND COME TO FOREIGN LANDS
TO ASK THE SHEEP FOR THEIR BELIEFS; DO YOU KILL ON GOD'S COMMAND?

(Holy Wars...the Punishment Due - Megadeth)

I swear, this song gives me chills everytime I listen to it. It's still relivent to this day with Islam, and will probably be relivent in 100 years with another religion. Sad but true... pun intended.

Eh, hate to be that guy, but Kill Em All was their only good album, and Megadeth is better.

BROTHER WILL KILL BROTHER, SPILLING BLOOD ACROSS THE LAND
KILLING FOR RELIGION, SOMETHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND
AND FOOLS LIKE ME WILL CROSS THE SEA AND COME TO FOREIGN LANDS
TO ASK THE SHEEP FOR THEIR BELIEFS; DO YOU KILL ON GOD'S COMMAND?

(Holy Wars...the Punishment Due - Megadeth)

I swear, this song gives me chills everytime I listen to it. It's still relivent to this day with Islam, and will probably be relivent in 100 years with another religion. Sad but true... pun intended.
For Metallica I think Master of Puppets was great as well as a lot of their underrated albums like Load, Reload, and Hardwired to Self Destruct. A lot of great songs like King Nothing, Devil's Dance, and Fuel came out of those. Also, Moth Into Flame is one of my favorite of their songs.

A lot of the bands that I also like now are not on that playlist because I moved over to Spotify and stopped updating the YouTube playlist. Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Pantera, and Slayer are also really good in addition to bands like Megadeth and Metallica.

So why can we only like 2 choices of music again?
I like everything from jazz to classical to vintage rock, rockabilly, punk, bluegrass, folk, country, R&B, etc.
And I have no favorite band, as there's way too many talented musicians to limit my options.
That's like having a favorite color or food; absurd!
I like all colors, most foods and a lot of music styles/types/genres.

So why can we only like 2 choices of music again?
I like everything from jazz to classical to vintage rock, rockabilly, punk, bluegrass, folk, country, R&B, etc.
And I have no favorite band, as there's way too many talented musicians to limit my options.
That's like having a favorite color or food; absurd!
I like all colors, most foods and a lot of music styles/types/genres.
I picked rock but I also like blues a lot, it might be my favorite? It's true that it's very hard to choose between such varied choices. I really like most music in almost all genres. I choose to listen to what tickles my fancy at the moment. I do, however, stand by my favorite band no matter what anyone says, they truely are my favorite.

Have U tried " POP Rocks " ?
More of a candy than a band, but it's still a rock that's colorful, with the difference being Pop Rocks are edible.
0.png

Pop rocks have more of light blue tint, while I prefer a darker shade of blue:
upload_2018-3-15_7-10-8.png

Either way, I would like to try Pop Rocks, if I ever get a mouth to taste them.

I did discover this if this is the band you were referring to.

Back