Discussion Favorite Band/Music

Favorite Music?

• Total voters
I like acapella music from groups like Home Free, Street Corner Symphony, Pentatonix. Also like classical music from Russia, especially Basso Profondo singers like Glen Miller, Pasjukov etc, and lastly I like country music a lot by various artists because I find the themes in the music attractive, like loneliness and solitude.

The more arbitrary side of my music taste would lead me to say that my favorite genre is Metal/Screamo, with my favorite band being Beartooth.

However, digging deeper I am a vocalist myself, and I love Acapella groups such as Voiceplay, Pentatonix, Home Free, Doo Wop Shop, and things of that sort especially. Aside from that, I find myself listening to a ton of Oldies, Sinatra, Glenn Miller, Bilie Holiday, etc.

Where do I begin with my favorite bands... Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold (older stuff is the best but new stuff isn't thaaaaaat bad), Slipknot, Theory of a Deadman, Seether, Skillet, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper, Shinedown, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Three Days Grace, My Darkest Days, older Hinder, and the list goes on. But then I jump from that to Beethoven, Mozart, and Vivaldi!

(On a side note, yes I'm going to be THAT guy... But got to get that promotion out there. I have my own metal band too. Cover song wise, we play anything from The Beatles to Slipknot, but we do have originals too, mainly on the heavier side. We are growing slowly but surely and have a pre-demo completed with a music video, actual demo, and a lot more on the way! My bands name is Soul Joke, and you can find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and a website in the works!)

Metal/screamo; pop; rap

I actually think the below song really describes our little community here.. >:)

Bebe Rexha F.F.F - you should all listen to it :p

I listen to He’s a Pirate from the POTCO soundtrack because it’s a classic. My most common artists are Imagine Dragons, Sia, and Coldplay. I listen to oldies like Dean Martin and 80’s rock like Aerosmith and Def Leppard occasionally, too. I will not say no to some Beethoven or Mozart.

Last edited:
I listen to He’s a Pirate from the POTCO soundtrack because it’s a classic. My most common artists are Imagine Dragons, Sia, and Coldplay. I listen to oldies like Dean Martin and 80’s rock like Aerosmith and Def Leppard occasionally, too. I will not say no to some Beethoven or Mozart.
Metal/ rock all the way <3. I even listen to Beethoven and Mozart from time to time too. My fave bands are disturbed and slipknot.

Grunge: Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Brit Pop: Blur, Post Punk: New Order, Classic Rock: Beatles, Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, lot of other bands, I listen to different types of music most of all rock n roll

Bands: The Revivalists, Coldplay, Cage The Elephant, half•alive, Mumford & Sons, Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, The Killers, Linkin Park, COIN, Foster the People.
Favorite Genre: Alternative/Indie Rock

Back