Favorite book series?

Which is your favorite out of these popular series?

• Twilight

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Harry Potter

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • The Hunger Games

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Other

Votes: 46 73.0%

• Total voters
I forgot The Chronicles of Narnia. I've read it to my oldest son once so far. Gonna read it to both of my son's this summer probably.
Also want to read the Spiderwick Chronicles and Limoney Snicket to them.

I hate reading:mad: Went all of my junior year and most of senior year without reading a book. So glad I got a labtop and know how to type in sparknotes.com

Its a website that has all the info you need to know on almost every book there is. It'll tell you the important stuff in every chapter in about a page so instead of reading 200 pages itll tell you all you need to know in one page per chapter.

Why not just read the book and not be lazy?

Why not just read the book and not be lazy?

Cause I got 5 other classes of hw lol. Plus someone worked really hard to read the book and write down the important information for people like me to read. If I read the book instead of going to sparknotes thats person would feel unaccomplished. [Places halo above head]

Cause I got 5 other classes of hw lol. Plus someone worked really hard to read the book and write down the important information for people like me to read. If I read the book instead of going to sparknotes thats person would feel unaccomplished. [Places halo above head]

For us old-timers it was called Cliff's Notes. :)

I hate reading:mad: Went all of my junior year and most of senior year without reading a book. So glad I got a labtop and know how to type in sparknotes.com

You do realize that you are still reading... Yeah, I remember Cliff's Notes. Though I read everything, I knew many who used the Notes instead.

my favorite book series is the mortal instruments most action most romance very funny BEST BOOKS EVER!! and still two more to go

Back