Favorite book series?

Which is your favorite out of these popular series?

• Twilight

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Harry Potter

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • The Hunger Games

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Other

Votes: 46 73.0%

• Total voters

Constance O'hara

Pirate Lord
Well I need to post one more message to reach 250 so I made this... Anyway, please post your favorite book series and why you like it! I'm bored and I need something to do :D. No hating on other people's likes, everyone has their own opinion but I don't want anyone creating drama.... I'm having a good day today and drama ruins it. :lol1:.

I'm a big fan of James Patterson, any of his books. Pop Goes the Weasel, When the Wind Blows (yes, the making of Maximum Ride), Roses are Red, 3-rd Degree, Along Came a Spider, etc. When I was younger I liked Agatha Christie (not the Hercule Poirot ones), but not so much anymore.

Lol I finished the HG series in like a day :D When I get into a series, there is no prying me form that book. Unless my pirate was about to be deleted or something.... :eek:

Harry potter is my favorite although i like this other serries (you probably havent heard it) called the shadow children serries By Margret Peterson Hadix. I know it sounds wierd but its really good once you get past the first book! There way smaller books than harry potter but there really good.

Although it is childish and not a complete thought, I have to say the Starcatchers series for children. For adults.... I have no clue

1. Twilight (Even tho I am a huge fan of Vampires Suck ;) )
2. Anne of Green Gables (Not listed but oh well)

Back