Do you want me to post pictures/videos?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Jason Shipmonger

Honorable Pirate
Well today I was dancing with my friends Kobe and Sean, and we debating on whats our favorite dance moves of course, I gotta go with:
JERK!
DOUGIE! and some Crank Dat Soulja Boy dance moves.
I might post some videos of me doing them or pictures, maybe dont like showing myself to the public.

Ooh nice!!.... I only lasted 5 minutes in a hip hop class, and I'm sorta erm, clumsy :D, but would love to see some good dance moves of course there always is the showing the face problem. If you don't wanna show your face.... don't. :p

Ooh nice!!.... I only lasted 5 minutes in a hip hop class, and I'm sorta erm, clumsy :D, but would love to see some good dance moves of course there always is the showing the face problem. If you don't wanna show your face.... don't. :p
OH! I know what I should do, I WEAR A SKI MASK!
Yeah beast idea right there, but I thought I might fall while wearing one.
OR A ROBBERS MASK!
View attachment 4054

my favourite/favorite dance move... i hate the american spelling​

thDance-3.gif

No, its AMERICAN SPELLING HATES YOU!
hahaha thats probably true... u guys spell alot of things differently then we do
EDIT (Mar 27, 2011 at 6:44 AM):
see look :mad:

Sulphate (Canadian) sulfate (American) sulphur(Canadian) sulfur (American) tonne(Canadian) ton (American)
defence(Canadian) defense(American) dialogue(Canadian) dialog (American) aeon(Canadian) eon (American) favour(Canadian) favor(American)

behaviour(Canadian) behavior(American) belabour(Canadian) belabor(American) brunette(Canadian) brunet(American)

hahaha thats probably true... u guys spell alot of things differently then we do

Sulphate (Canadian) sulfate (American) sulphur(Canadian) sulfur (American) tonne(Canadian) ton (American)
defence(Canadian) defense(American) dialogue(Canadian) dialog (American) aeon(Canadian) eon (American) favour(Canadian) favor(American)
behaviour(Canadian) behavior(American) belabour(Canadian) belabor(American) brunette(Canadian) brunet(American)
:p

alot more U's

EDIT (Mar 27, 2011 1:44 PM):

You guys in canada spell things the same as us in australia

Back