Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Yes, but only from certain places.

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Jack Hexskull

Notorious Pirate
I thought of this question while ordering Chick-Fil-A for breakfast this morning, but I was curious as to what y'all's favorite fast food restaurant is.

Mine is Whataburger (for those of you who live in the South)

150712-whataburger-against-open-carrying-law-yh-0235p_b0419baeee22095844460eb9f217be07.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

I thought of this question while ordering Chick-Fil-A for breakfast this morning, but I was curious as to what y'all's favorite fast food restaurant is.

150712-whataburger-against-open-carrying-law-yh-0235p_b0419baeee22095844460eb9f217be07.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Being from San Antonio, went there alot, I do agree quite good

Do corner stores count? Their snacks are so cheap you wonder how they make a profit.

Oh wait what's that Ron? Oh... I'm not aloud to eat junk in track/xc season, unfortunately that's all year....

Very sad it is.

"Do they even have fast food restaurants in Greece?"

Favorite: Arbys, Apollo burger(its a thing in UT), Goodys (Greek McDonald's kinda)

Whataburger is also my favorite fast food restaurant. I always order the number 7, double patties with cheese, no bun oil and with onion rings, no fries.

I love this restaurant with chicago-themed food in my town called Windy City Weiners, just ordered from there last night, had a double cheeseburger the size of my head and a pound of fries... somehow I ate most of it LOL and it comes with a soft warm cookie mm

Thread has risen from the dead!

I love Chick-fil-A! That Chick-fil-A sauce is mindblowing. I always ask for extra just to put that stuff on other foods. The flavor is very unique - kind of like a tangier honey mustard, with the right amount of sugar and salt. An ex of mine couldn't help but dance around the moment she tasted it on the waffle fries, no matter how often we went there. I nearly joined her. If you've never been, you've gotta try it.

I like In-N-Out, Wendy's, and plenty of other fast food places, but I haven't had anything that rivaled that Chick-fil-A sauce. I guess In-N-Out's shakes come close. They're pure heaven. It's a shame In-N-Out is only on the west coast US.

Chic fil-A
Mcdonalds
Wendy's for their fries & frosty only.
Jack's (regional fast food)
Panda Express

Back