Favorite Food

I love beef, chicken and lamb but it saddens me to think that these poor little animals die for us..I was driving to work one morning and i pulled up beside a truck full of live chickens at traffic lights, they were on their way to the place where they get slaughtered and there was this one chicken that looked down at me with these really sad eyes as if he knew what was going to happen :( i felt so horrible .
I could never kill an animal myself to eat,i cant kill anything not even an ant lol and when i go fishing i always have to throw the fish back

That's why we'd better not see them on the way to the slaughter house ... cuz if it were up to me, they all would have been pets! I see meat, chicken and fish on the grocery store (dead) impersonally, like seeing a bag of chips or something. And that's how I stay omnivore ;)

I love beef, chicken and lamb but it saddens me to think that these poor little animals die for us..I was driving to work one morning and i pulled up beside a truck full of live chickens at traffic lights, they were on their way to the place where they get slaughtered and there was this one chicken that looked down at me with these really sad eyes as if he knew what was going to happen :( i felt so horrible .
I could never kill an animal myself to eat,i cant kill anything not even an ant lol and when i go fishing i always have to throw the fish back

Good thing defeathered chickens in bags only look like...well, a bag of weirdness.

I like sushi. A good filet does the trick too. Creme brulee too!!! Hmmmmm.... too many things I like!!! :p
lol didnt think oh that
EDIT (Dec 17, 2010 6:15 PM):
possum tacos, ofcourse.:excited:
i just like tacos
EDIT (Dec 17, 2010 6:16 PM):
hot wings if chicken isnt hot ( and i mean HOOOOTTT!!!!! ) it aint on my plate :/
me to!!!
sounds ok
That's why we'd better not see them on the way to the slaughter house ... cuz if it were up to me, they all would have been pets! I see meat, chicken and fish on the grocery store (dead) impersonally, like seeing a bag of chips or something. And that's how I stay omnivore ;)
me to

Almost every kind of grilled fish and lobster. I like sushi, lots of veggies. I like all none fatty things.

I hate mayo!!!
I love dark chocolate!
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 10:40 PM):
Almost every kind of grilled fish and lobster. I like sushi, lots of veggies. I like all none fatty things.

I hate mayo!!!
I love dark chocolate!

oh yeah and I dont eat anything deep fried!

mmmLamb thats what i'm having for christmas, a 12 pound leg of lamb.

juicy leg of lamb yummmo, i do mine 8 hours in a slow cooker with a rosemary sauce and the meat is falling off the bone by the time it is ready.

Oh Man i love smoked sauasges, fried chicken, pizza italian and mexican food. sushi, wings. about everything tbh. but i hate mayonaise most disgusting stuff.

Macaroni and Cheese! :D

i love that stuff to.

Im not really like That. i hunt and fish for food

Last edited by a moderator:
Back